Prayers - Bali Bombers have possibly already been executed

Three men responsible for a terrorist bombing on the Indonesian island of Bali, in which a lot of tourists, many Australian, were injured and died, have possibly already been executed, or will be so within 48 hours.

They have been singularly unrepentant in attitude, with one, Amrozi, being nicknamed ‘the smiling assassin’.

Please pray with me for the souls of their victims, that the families and friends of the victims may find God’s peace in their continuing grief, and also for an 11th hour conversion of heart and soul for these men, who God most surely desires to be saved as He desires all of us to be.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Dear God, it looks like there’s also the possibility of reprisals by supporters of the terrorists - tourist warnings have been issued.

So if I could also ask for prayers for conversion of heart and soul for their supporters, so that there will be no reprisals.

Praying for the safety of tourists and the conversion of terrorists…God bring us all peace…Amen…

Praying!

Looks like they were probably executed about an hour ago. May God have mercy on their souls :crossrc: but all seems to be peaceful

Praying for peace!

Praying for peace in Indonesia and for all the people living there that the promised reprisals do not bring more deaths.

Praying also for my son who is working in Indonesia at this time.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name, Thy kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.