Prayers by Catholic Saints - Free on Kindle!

Hey there,

I have another free book for you: Prayers by Catholic Saints. This is a brand new compilation of prayers that are written by saints!

You can pick up a copy free today for Kindle here: amzn.com/B007H76C92

If you like the books please leave me a five-star review! If you don’t like the books or have any concerns, send me an email and I’ll make it right. Or just email me to chat!

Help this independent writer spread the word – put the free book link on your Facebook and Twitter page (I’m on twitter @WyattNorthPub)!

Thanks for reading,

Wyatt North

Thanks, WyattNorth! I’ll check it out.

Thank you very much for taking the time to put this together.

No problem! Thanks for checking it out.

Wow! Thank you for sharing this. Just downloaded it to my kindle. It’s exactly what I’ve been looking for.
This is a little funny. I go to Eucharistic Adoration every Tuesday. I used to bring my bag of books, the Bible, Rosary Prayers etc. Now I get strange looks because I sit and use my Iphone and kindle. Someone said to me that this was irreverant. I said no, just practical. Imagine having the entire Bible that I can actually see weighing only a few ounces. I’m at the stage of life where I have to buy my Bible based on print size. Was getting a little heavy. I know Jesus said His burden was light, but with all the literature it was getting heavier.

Hyldad – I completely know what you mean! Isn’t technology wonderful?

I would greatly appreciate a review on amazon if you have the time!

Wyatt

This is the LAST DAY to pick up a copy for free!!

Downloaded it-thank you!

Great! Just a couple hours left and it will go back up to $2.99.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.