Prayers desperately needed

I humbly request prayers for the soul of “Zippy” (age23) who recently died in a car accident. I also humbly ask for prayers that my refinancing goes through. May God richly Bless all of you who have so faithfully prayed for my intentions!

Praying for your intentions.

You got it…especially to be remembered and prayed for during my assisting at the Solemnity Mass of this Feast of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary.

Pax Christi

For your consideration:

**The   Secret of the Poor Souls in Purgatory**

An interview with Maria Simma of Austria

Maria Simma (1915-2004)

Sr.   Emmanuel with Maria Simma

Maria, can you tell us how you were visited for the first time by a soul in Purgatory?
Yes, it was in 1940. One night, around 3 or 4 o’clock in the morning, I heard someone coming into my bedroom… I saw a complete stranger. He walked back and forth slowly. I said to him severely: “How did you get in here? Go away!” But he continued to walk impatiently around the bedroom as if he hadn’t heard. So I asked him again: “What are you doing?” But as he still didn’t answer, I jumped out of bed and tried to grab him, but I grasped only air. There was nothing there. So I went back to bed, but again I heard him pacing back and forth.
I wondered how I could see this man, but I couldn’t grab him. I rose again to hold onto him and to stop him from walking around; again, I grasped only emptiness. Puzzled, I went back to bed. He didn’t come back, but I couldn’t get back to sleep. The next day, after Mass, I went to see my spiritual director and told him everything. He told me that if this should happen again, I shouldn’t ask, “Who are you?” but “What do you want from me?”
The following night, the man returned. I asked him: “**What do you want from me?” He replied: “Have three Masses celebrated for me, and I will be delivered.” **
So I understood that it was a soul in Purgatory. My spiritual director confirmed this. He also advised me never to turn away the poor souls, but to accept with generosity whatever they asked of me.

Praying for your refinancing and for Zippy …

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto Zippy, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.
Amen.

Loving God I implore You for comfort for the family and friends of “Zippy” who died so young, and so close to Christmas. Please have mercy on Zippy’s soul.

Our God, please help Carol in her spiritual and in her material needs.
Please help the refinancing go through successfully.
Bless Carol and her loved ones in all things.

Thank You, loving God

Lord please give comfort for the family and friends of “Zippy”. Please have mercy on Zippy’s soul.
Lord, please help Carol in her spiritual and in her material needs.
Please help the refinancing go through successfully.
Bless Carol and her loved ones in all things.

Thank You, Lord

Eternal joy and peace grant unto “Zippy,” O Lord, and please grant Carol the refinancing that she needs. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Eternal Lord, please look mercifully on the soul of 'Zippy" and welcome the human being into your kingdom.
Eternal Father I also pray for the needs of Carol. Lord you know what those needs are please look kindly on this plea from your loved daughter Carol. Father in Jesus name I ask"…Amen.
GraceAngel.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

we may not be exempted from so many problems but the Lord G0D allowed it to happen because He want to use us to manifest that He really loved and care for us all of us children of GOD that when times comes that He needs us to return to His kingdom ,we are ready,as of this moment we ask God for more faith , strength and endurance to face all this trial …May God bless you, may Our Lady of Perpetual Help intercede for you

Eternal rest grant unto Zippy, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

St. Jude, please pray for Carol in her financial need!

Hail Mary
Full of Grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of death
AMEN!

O Sweet Heart of Jesus, for the sake of Thy Bitter Passion,
and the sorrows of Thy Immaculate Mother, have mercy on
the soul of Zippy and let the light of Thy Countenance shine upon him.
Amen.

Carol praying for Zippy and for your needs.
Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil…Amen

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee, blessed art though amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb…Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death…Amen

Still praying hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.