Prayers Desperately Needed...

Hello. I suffer from an incurable disease known to very few as "Hidradenitis Supperativa". Big Fancy word for "Wounds that never heal". They are located in my left groin, private parts, and below my tailbone. I have 12 going on, all at once. Surgery and medication has not helped me, and I am in 24 hour pain. I'd appreciate all the prayers you can give me....My next surgery is coming up in December, and I am hoping that this one "takes". The last two, didn't. Please pray for me. God Bless.

I will pray for you and your doctors. God bless you.:hug1:

You are in my prayers.

Thanks so much to both of you…:angel1:

I can only imagine the stress and frustration of such an ongoing condition.
Lord if there is some as yet undiscovered way of treating and healing this distressing ailment, I implore You to be let it be used for this person, and anyone suffering from this condition.
Lord please ensure that no further lesions form and that the present ones heal soon.
Lord have mercy.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

praying for you. praying for the surgery to take and you can heal

Thanks very much to all of you, I appreciate this more than you know. :o

I am praying for you! Oh my goodness, I am desperately sorry for you situation and hope for a resolution! :console:

You are lifted up in my prayers. I can only imagine the pain and suffering you must be enduring.

Prayers for your healthcare team, and for you for your healing and also that you don't lose courage through this

Praying for you and your surgery! God bless you!

Offering prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

**Prayer for the Sick

Watch, O Lord, with those who wake, or watch, or weep tonight,
and give your angels charge over those who sleep.

Tend your sick ones, O Lord Christ.
Rest your weary ones.
Bless your dying ones.
Soothe your suffering ones.
Pity your afflicted ones.
Shield your joyous ones.
And for all your love's sake. Amen.

Keeping you in my prayers.**

I am keeping you in my prayers

Probably no-one can not really realise how painful and uncomfortable you must be all the time at the moment. And on top of that having to deal with disappointment as medical intervention does little to help.

Prayers for you, your family and friends, for the medical staff who will do your surgery next month and for the nursing staff who will care for you afterwards.

Thank You. I have had this condition since I was 10…I am now 44…and it seems only to be getting worse. What happens is that, it forms tunnels under the skin, as more wounds move from place to place. I always joke with my Surgeon and tell him he will probably find the George Washington Bridge, next. :slight_smile: It’s hard to live with…but I try not to let it ruin my life. I still travel (Only with lots of necessities) but sitting, walking, getting in and out of cars, etc. is less than comfortable. I believe I have made the Johnson and Johnson company rich with all the gauze/tape/bandaids, Neosporin, etc. I have bought through the years. I hope and pray for a cure, for others that suffer out there…there seems to be lots of us with this condition and I am grateful for support groups, although, sometimes you can feel alone in the world with this condition…A Couple of years ago, I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer, yet…after that journey…I realized that, the treatment for Breast Cancer was so much easier, than what this disease brings to me daily…
Anyways…all your prayers are MUCH MUCH Appreciated. Big Hugs to all of you. :slight_smile:

Dear chemoangel

You amaze me - you have such a sense of humour for someone who has had your condition for so long. I suspect you are a favourite with your doctors with your attitude, many others would have buckled under the problems of your condition years ago and stayed house bound.

I will continue to pray for you and also for scientists to find either a cure or ways of reducing your disease's impact on you and other sufferers.

Regards

Salonika

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you My dear…yes, a lot of people actually DO Stay house bound and refuse to leave the house, which is quite sad. Yes, I may “Walk like a duck”, and “Swear at my body every once in awhile” but I try to be normal. :slight_smile: Although it gets difficult to answer the “Have a nice day”, and “How are you today?!” when I really want to tell them how I really feel! Yes, my surgeon loves my optimism…I can’t help it…It’s either that or let it control my life! And I have so many hobbies and interests that there is no way, I can ever give up on life and let this kick me to my grave!
Years ago, I became a Chemo Angel, and write to those who are going through chemo treatments. It takes my mind off of my pain, as I try to bring a smile to theirs. :slight_smile: I also love Granting Wishes on Wish Upon A Hero, Share A Card, Make a Child Smile, and so many others! It’s my life! I feel like it is my destiny to bring joy to others! Maybe that is what keeps me positive…But I often hope and pray for a cure, or at least a bit of pain relief. I will let you all know when my surgery is…My next appointment is tomorrow, so I will find out then…Thanks. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.