Prayers for 14 year old with Brain Tumor

I just get a IM from a very dear old friend who just found out yesterday that his 14-year-old son Andy has a brain tumor, I request all that read this to say a prayer of petition for Andy and his family and request others to do the same. They are going to operate on him today or Monday.
Thanks.

Praying for this child and his family. :gopray:

I will pray for Andy. :gopray:

I will pray for Andy and his family.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

To Bennie P

I’ve just been in these same shoes with my 12 year old. Diagnosed 1 year ago on June 15th. It was a malignant medulloblastoma, treated at St. Judes Research Hospital, chemo, radiation, the whole nine yards. He is recovering well.

May the doctors be skilled and guided by God’s hands. May love and caring by the family be the strength that holds them together through this ordeal.

Please, please, contact me if you need to and of course my prayers are with your friend and for the boy.

I will say a prayer for him.

**Praying for Andy and his family!:gopray: **

Prayers to both

Andy you are in my prayers. :gopray2:

God Bless you and your family,

Gladys

In prayer for Andy, his healing, and his family,

~~ the phoenix

For all who suffer, especially the young, and most especially this young man,
we pray to the Lord.

Hopefully they are Catholic. If they aren’t I pray that this brings them back to God.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

They are in my prayers.

I received an e-mail from my friend about the condition of his son Andy…

[FONT=Courier][FONT=Courier][FONT=Courier]Thanks, everyone, for all your prayers! Less than twenty four hours after finding the tumor, it’s out, and (preliminarily) benign!

Again, thanks so much for your prayers and concerns. We’re being well taken care of.

-Allen

[/FONT][/FONT]

[/FONT]

St. Peregrine Laziosi, pray for him. Amen.

Prayers for Andy and his family :gopray2:

Andy and his family will be in my prayers. :gopray:

PEACE UPON YOU:
I’ll be praying for your 14 year old and the rest of your family,ive been in that stage like you’re in now…unfortunately its too late for me i lost my 10 year old son last year 21 of july…I REALLY MISS HIM SO MUCH…as a mother i should be happy that his with the lord a better place…May the lord JEsus be with you and your family…AMEN…:byzsoc: :hug3:

E-mail update on Andy from his dad… 6/13/07

Everyone—

We received the final Pathology report yesterday evening, and
"benign" is the word-of-the-day. Thank the Lord. Andy’s doing well
overall, eating more and interacting more each day. He’s passed all
his neurology tests, everything seems to be working. A minor setback
happened yesterday–after twelve hours of having the drain crimped,
the fluid oozed out of the surgical wound. They opened up the drain
and will try again (more slowly) after he’s healed a little more. So,
as a side result, he will remain in the ICU for a few more days than
planned. Once he’s out and into a regular room, it should only be a
week or so until he’s back home and laying on the couch (his normal
summer position)!

Thanks for all your prayers. Continue to pray that Allison has a
great HS graduation on Thursday, and that Andy continues to heal.

-A&A-=

Thanks for all the prayers, keep Andy in your hearts and prayers.

That is wonderful news thank you for letting us know. Andy will continue to be in my prayers!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.