Prayers for a 15 year old girl killed

I just found out my neighbors have lost their beautiful 15 (2 weeks from 16) year old daughter in a hit and run accident last night. She was a beautiful girl and her family are just such wonderful salt of the earth people. She was walking on the shoulder of a road with no sidewalks and struck from behind.
They have suffered so many hardships- family members who died this past year, the father is in and out of the hospital, and they have a young baby.
Please keep them in your prayers.

Hear us, Lord, holy Father almighty and eternal God, and graciously send your holy angel from heaven to watch over, to cherish, to protect, to abide with and to defend all who dwell in this house. Through Christ our Lord. Amen

May God welcome this teenage girl , May Perpetual Light shine eternaly upon her .
May her soul and the souls of all the Faithful Departed rest in peace. Amen.
Prayers for her family , may Our Lord Jesus Christ comfort all those who are mourning her tragic death.
In Jesus Holy Name , Amen

God of all consolation, in your unending love and mercy for us, you turn the darkness of death into the dawn of new life. Show compassion to your people in sorrow. Be our refuge and our strength to lift us from the darkness of this grief to peace and joy in your presence. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. :crossrc:

Amen. Praying.

Mary, mother of us all, give the love of Jesus to all who suffer.

Praying for this family:gopray:

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy on Ur Daughter

Wow. That’s horrible. Prayers for the repose of her soul and for her grieving family. :signofcross: :gopray2:

I just saw a picture of alleged driver of the vehicle involved in the hit and run and my heart is breaking for the young girl’s family again. The driver looks so young and now her very young life is over and he will no doubt go to jail. A terrible terrible mistake- most likely from speeding and leaving her to die in the arms of her best friend who had been walking with her. This will no doubt never leave his thoughts and she, an honor student and sweet girl will never get to grow up.

Please continue to pray for her family and his. Pray for safety on the road. Pray for our young drivers to know the responsibilty they have when driving.

Eternal rest grant unto her Oh Lord and let perpecual light shine upon her. May her soul and souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son our Lord Jesus Christ , in atonement for her sins and those of the whole world. For the sake of his sorrowful passion have mercy on her and on the whole world. Amen

:gopray: Praying for her soul and the comfort of her family. How heartbreaking. :frowning:

Praying…

prayers for comfort and strength…

kate

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.