Prayers for a 4 month old baby diagnosed with SMA Type I

Prayers are greatly needed for a 4 month old baby girl just diagnosed with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) type I. Her parents are trying to get into the right treatment facility so her prognosis is as good as it can be, but they are scared and overwhelmed.

Heavenly Father,
you love us all.
Have mercy on us, and listen to our prayer
as we ask you to help this baby.
Bless her, for she is Your beloved child.

Father, we ask this grace
in the Name of Jesus our Lord.

Amen.

Praying! :gopray:

Prayers for dear baby said.
Mary.

Lord, have mercy

:gopray:

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

Daily Mass and Rosary and other prayers. God Bless, Memaw

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

St. Jude, pray for her!

Most holy apostle St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of the enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of things despaired of. Pray for this baby girl, who is so needy; make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired. Come to her assistance in this great need that she may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all her necessities, tribulations and sufferings and that she may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
but deliver us from evil. Amen

God I pray for this baby’s recovery in Jesus name-Amen

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Most holy apostle St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of the enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many, but the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases and of things despaired of. Pray for this baby girl, who is so needy; make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you to bring visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired. Come to her assistance in this great need that she may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all her necessities, tribulations and sufferings and that she may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O blessed Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen. :angel1:

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed are you among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus

Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
Amen

Dear Heart of Jesus: In the past, I have asked for many favors. This time, I ask You this very special one, to watch over, bless and if it’s your will to heal this little baby. Take it dear Jesus and place it within Your own broken heart, where Your Father sees it. Then, in Your merciful eyes, it will become Your favor, not mine.
Amen.

Beloved Padre Pio, Saint of Petrelcina, today I come to add my prayer to the thousands of prayers offered to you everyday by those who love and venerate you. They ask for cures and healings, earthly and spiritual blessings, and peace for body and mind. Because of your friendship with the Lord, He heals those you ask to be healed, and forgives those you forgive.

Through your visible wounds of the Cross, which you bore for 50 years, you were chosen in our time to glorify the crucified Jesus. Because the Cross has been replaced by other symbols, please help us to bring it back in our midst, for we acknowledge it is the only true sign of salvation.

As we lovingly recall the wounds that pierced your hands, feet and side, we not only remember the blood you shed in pain, but your smile and the invisible halo of sweet smelling flowers that surrounded your presence, the perfume of sanctity.

Saint Pio, the healings of the sick have become the testimony that the Lord has invited you to join the holy company of saints. In your kindness, please help us with our own special requests.

Padre Pio, pray for us!

Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the medicine of God, I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the favour To please aid this Baby Girl and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory Be.

St. Raphael, of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Him who lives and reigns, Angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. Heal or cure the victim of disease. And guide our steps when doubtful of our ways.

:signofcross:

Glorious Archangel Saint Raphael, great prince of the heavenly court, you are illustrious for your gifts of wisdom and grace. You are a guide of those who journey by land or sea or air, consoler of the afflicted, and refuge of sinners. I beg you, assist me in all my needs and in all the sufferings of this life, as once you helped the young Tobias on his travels. Because you are the medicine of God, I humbly pray you to heal the many infirmities of my soul and the ills that afflict my body. I especially ask of you the favour To please aid this Baby Girl and the great grace of purity to prepare me to be the temple of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Our Father. Hail Mary. Glory Be.

St. Raphael, of the glorious seven who stand before the throne of Him who lives and reigns, Angel of health, the Lord has filled your hand with balm from heaven to soothe or cure our pains. Heal or cure the victim of disease. And guide our steps when doubtful of our ways.

:signofcross:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.