Prayers for a 42 y/o friend Dying of Brain Cancer

Hello everyone

My former roommmate Jeff has terminal brain cancer and is in Hospice dying of brain tumor.

He has had this for 7 years and now has 1 month to live.

He is only 42 and a devout Born Again Christian.

Please remember him if you can.

Thank you.

VitoJoseph

Dear Joseph,
May God send his loving angels to Jeffs side as we pray for Christ mercy and love in helping with any pain or any anxiety that Jeff and his family may feel…Also, may he give you the strength to visit and be with your friend as he crosses over into the light and Jesus loving arms…I pray with you Joseph…In Jesus Christ, Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

Dear Joseph, I will pray a complete Rosary for your friend Jeff to ask our Blessed Mother to pray for him as he awaits his reward in Christ; I will also remember you Joseph and ask the Blessed Mother to aid you also during this trying period.:gopray2: :blessyou:

Vito, praying for Jeff and for you.

for Jeff,

may, “the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Spirit, be with” him.
(f/ 2 Cor 13:14 )

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]
[FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Jeff will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Hello vitojoseph,

I will be praying the Divine Mercy chaplet for your friend today.

Praying for Jeff and for you, VitoJoseph. May the Lord be with you both!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Yes, praying.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.