Prayers for a baby

My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for 3 years now, but haven’t been able to get pregnant. Please pray that I can get pregnant soon with a healthy baby.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen

My advice is to consider doing a nine-day novena to the Blessed Mother. Over 50 years ago, that is what my mo-in-law did when she could not conceive. And God willing her prayers were answered and her first born was named Mary in thanksgiving. Afterwards she bore two more children. God is good all the time.

Also, my best friend was in the same predicament…married over 8 years without being able to conceive. Her mother and she did a novena…needless to say, she has 5 beautiful adult aged children now. God is good, all the time.

Also if aren’t already using Natural Family Planning, take classes in it and you will be able to determine the best time to conceive as well. Keep praying!

O almighty and eternal God,
Lord of both the living and the dead,
Your tender mercy embraces all men
foreknown to be Yours by faith and a good life.
Through the intercession
of the Most Blessed Virgin Mary our Mother,
and of all the saints,
grant Your merciful grace to this praying woman
who wants to be a mother for whom we pray.
Especially, dear Lord,
grant the requests I now make of You
for my own beloved mother. Amen

Dear Lord, we ask that You remove any and all obstacles that are preventing Amanda and her husband from getting pregnant. Bless them, O Lord, with children. We ask this in Jesus name.

I am praying for you.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.