Prayers for a bad person

Bad is the only way I can describe this person. This is someone I know who is violent, hateful, perverted, nasty, and blasphemous in his actions. Please pray that he will repent and start following God.
He is “Catholic”, as in baptized, receiving the Eucharist (which he probably shouldn’t be but I can’t judge someone’s soul :shrug:) and confirmed… But he obviously doesn’t even care.

He needs to be prayed for.

*Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.*

Father in Heaven, please melt this person’s hardened heart!
:signofcross:

Dear Jesus please look at your servent and help this person with his inner site, for I think he may be living a lie, and we know what happens to liers and who their father is. We know we are also sinners forgiven by confession and the Love of Jesus who took our place at calvery. Please help this person with their daily walk, and may he see he is fooling only himself, he is only lieing to himself.OH Dear most precious Father, we humbly beseech you and ask that you will teach him from your water of life a gift to all who are thirsty and seek your fullness.Oh Come to the waters and drink!

GLORIOUS GOD,

It is the flame of our life to worship You,
the crown and glory of our soul to adore You,
heavenly pleasure to approach You.

Give us power by Your Spirit to help us worship now,
that we may forget the world,
be brought into fullness of life,
be refreshed, comforted, blessed.

Give us knowledge of Your goodness
that we may not be over-awed by Your greatness.
Let us live wholly to our Savior,
free from distractions,
from carking care,
from hindrances to our walk in the narrow way.

We are pardoned through the blood of Jesus -
give us a new sense of it,
that we may live in the reality of it,
that we may always worship You
in spirit and in truth.

Conversion Of Sinners Prayer:

O just and glorious St. Joseph, I incessantly entrust to you the salvation of the soul of < person’s name here >, redeemed at the cost of the precious Blood of Jesus.

You, great saint that you are, know how unhappy are those who, having banished the Divine Savior from their heart, are in danger of losing Him for all eternity.

Therefore, do not allow this soul who is so dear to me to be separated very long from Jesus.

Make him/her recognize the dangers that threaten him/her.

Speak firmly to his/her heart. Lead back this prodigal son to the embrace of the best of parents and do not leave him/her until You have opened the gated of heaven, where he/she will bless You eternally for the joy that You have given him/her.

Amen.

Dear Father I pray for this man to pray for himself, for you to lead, guide, direct, and touch his heart, so he may know who you realy are, and come closer then ever before, not with his knowledge but with his heart, I pray this in Jesus name Yashua, the Messiah!

Lord, I pray that the person we are praying for has a conversion of heart and seeks reconcilitation with you and obtains your forgiveness. Grant him the graces he needs to make a good confession and be in right relationship with you again. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying.

I am praying.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For your intentions

Glory to God in the highest
And peace to His people on earth
Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father
We worship You, We give You thanks
We praise You for Your glory
Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father
Lord God, Lamb of God
You take away the sins of the world
Lord, have mercy on us
You are seated at the right hand of the Father
Receive our prayer
For You alone are the Holy One
For You alone are the Lord
For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ
With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Bump. Please keep praying.

Lord, I’m a poor miserable sinner; please hear my prayers……
Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Bump again.

He doesn’t seem to showing any signs of changing yet… :blush:

Hello there… I am new to this site & forum. I also have the same problem. but in my case, its the whole family that bothering us. we don’t know what to do with them. they (whole family) all bad to us and sometimes to other people in our neighbor. last night I pray deeply to God about them. I almost breakdown while I was praying because of the pain that they brought to us. they are always finding ways to insult us & abuse our place. I cannot explain everything here but years past I am always praying to God about our problem with them. God please help us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.