Prayers for a boy

Please pray for my (now ex) boyfriend.

He is away at a college where the temptation of sin is constantly promoted and exploited.

Please pray for his conversion.

His name is Edward.

I pray that he will open his heart to Jesus, whether or not we remain friends or in a relationship.

Please ask for Our Lady's intercession.

My simple "thanks" could never be enough - but thank you.
<3

Welcome to Catholic Answers Forums!
I hope you will be happy and blessed here!

God bless your prayerful concern for Edward.
I ask You, Lord Jesus to protect him from all physical, mental, and spiritual harm,
and to draw him into Your love and life, that he will live a gospel life.

If it is Your desire please develop and safeguard his friendship with our poster.
Please bless her grant that her life also will be lived in love and faith

Praying for Edward ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord Jesus to protect Edward from all physical, mental, and spiritual harm,
and to draw him into Your love and life, that he will live a gospel and Sacramental life.

If it is Your desire. please develop and safeguard his friendship with our poster.

Please bless her grant that her life also will be lived in love and faith.

Thank You, Jesus

Again today, I ask God to bless your prayerful concern for Edward.
I ask You, Lord Jesus to protect him from all physical, mental, and spiritual harm,
and to draw him into Your love and life, that he will live a gospel life.
If it is Your desire, please develop and safeguard his friendship with our poster.
Please bless her grant that her life also will be lived in love and faith.

Lord, please grant Edward a personal experience with you so he can convert and be reconciled to you and not partake of any of the sin around him at his college. Dear Mary, Edward's sweet Mother and mine, intercede for Edward and pray for him to return to the fold guided by your loving maternal hand leading him closer and closer to our Lord and to a faithful relationship with Him. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.