Prayers for a Catholic Mom

Please pray for a dear friend, a woman with ten kids who is a true servant of Our Lord. She found out that the mass which was removed today was cancerous. Storm Heaven! Her kids range in age from 3 to 21. Pray for her, her wonderful and loving husband and their children that the cancer has not spread and has been wholly removed. And may Our Lord richly bless you.

Heavenly Father, through the tenderly, Motherly prayers of Mary, and the perfect prayers of Jesus, send the Love of Your Holy Spirit into her and her family’s lives.

As the Divine physician, send healing to her body and free her of the cancer that plagued her. Allow her to pull through so you may fill her with your Love that she and her husband can continue to raise their children in the faith and send them into the world as instruments of your peace.

Please help her, her husband, her children, and all her family and friends to pray unceasingly that she is able to remain here in health to help bring glory to your Kingdom on Earth!

Amen, Amen!
+

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will pray a complete Rosary for this Mom tomorrow and I will also begin a Novena to St. Peregrine, the Cancer Saint.

This Mom will be in my thoughts at all times.
:gopray2: :heart: :blessyou:

This request touches me very closely in memory of my mother and my brothers and sisters, the youngest of whom was 4 and the oldest 19 when my mother of nine children became ill.

Father in heaven please give a complete cure to this precious and much needed mother and wife. Father, I ask You in memory of all the tears and heartaches of my own family, in union with all the sufferings of Jesus and His resurrection to grant total healing and numerous blessings to this mother and her family.,

Praying for a miracle for this Mom. :crossrc:

praying.

On my prayer list.

May this wonderful mother be healed, physically and emotionally. I pray that she is comforted and God’s peace, grace and mercy is with her always.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your intentions will be in my prayers.***
May St Peregrine intercede for her healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless her and give her peace. God bless her family. :signofcross: God heal her if it be His will!!

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fiber of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Thank you, thank you. I will let you know when test results are back. I posted this late last evening after my wife retired, and she corrected me. Our friend has nine children aged 18 months to 21 years. I apologize for the mistake. May you all be blessed for your prayers!

Praying for your intentions…

Prayers promised

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for her complete recovery!

Continued prayers …

:gopray:

Saint Peregrine Intercede for Us.

O great and glorious wonder-worker,
St. Peregrine, you have obtained
numerous miracles from God for those
suffering from serious illness. For so
many years you suffered with cancer,
and were favored by the vision of Jesus
coming down from His cross to cure
your affliction.

We ask you to intercede on our behalf
for the healing of those whom we
entrust to you.

CATHOLIC MOM

Obtain for us, St. Peregrine, the grace to
patiently endure all sufferings, so that
we may, in imitation of your virtue,
more profoundly love our crucified
Lord, His sorrowful Mother, and
through your intercession,
merit glory everlasting. Amen.

:gopray2: :amen:

Saints Aledgundis, Ezekiel Moreno, Giles, James Salomone, and Peregrine Laziosi pray for this Catholic mother that her cancer has not spread and that the doctors removed it all.

Praying for her good health.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.