Prayers for a colleague

A colleague of mine lost his mother last week, and only a couple of months prior he lost a sister. Please say a prayer for him and his family to get through this difficult time.

Thanks!

I am praying.

May his sister and mother rest in peace.

Lord Jesus Christ please comfort this family who desparately needs your comfort. Amen.

Prayers said.

Lord please comfort and heal the pain of this colleague of our friend Denise.We pray that his mother and sister have eternal rest with You.Lord please bless this colleague and may he be comforted in his grief by Your love.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

My heart and prayers are with the family. Also, with you.

May their mother and sister rest in eternal peace.

God Bless! you always:heart:

Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ please comfort this family and provide for all of their needs in accordance with your will. Amen.

Lord please comfort and heal the pain of this colleague of our friend Denise.We pray that his mother and sister have eternal rest with You.Lord please bless this colleague and may he be comforted in his grief by Your love.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord Jesus Christ please provide for Denise’s friend all of his needs and comfort him according to Your Holy Will. Amen.

They are in my prayers. God bless.

May you comfort Denise’s friend this day and may he have the gift of peace. May you continue to provide for all of his needs in accordance with Your Holy Will. Amen.

Praying for your colleague …

May the Lord Jesus Christ comfort Denise’s friend this day and may he have the gift of peace. May the Lord Jesus Christ continue grant him all of the graces and strengthes that he is in most need of this day in accordance with His Will. Amen.

May the Lord Jesus Christ provide for all of his needs in accordance with his will. May he be comforted and may he be at peace. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.