Prayers for a deseasced teacher

Hi everyone,

At school today we recieved some shocking and terrible news. The Algebra teacher had a heart attack and died in his sleep. We have quarter exams this week, and many students are upset because he was much loved.

Please pray for his soul, as well as for the students at my school.

Thanks!

-Jeanne

I will pray for his soul and for all who were affected by his death, may he rest in peace.

Lord with open arms, please embrace this algebra teacher into Your heavenly banquet. Comfort the grieving families and all friends and associates hurt by this tragedy. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :harp:

Jeanne,

I’ll remember the Algebra teacher, his family, and the staff and students at Mass today. May God be with you all.

Lord please help and comfort them and have mercy on this man’s soul

praying

Jeanne, I’ll be praying for your teacher, and for all his students, friends, and loved ones.

:gopray:

Praying for this teacher, family, and students…

Eternal rest grant unto this school teacher, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

Amen

Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

closed #11

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.