Prayers for a dwindling faith

My boyfriend is going through a rough time right now and I’m noticing his faith starting to grow thin. He doesn’t care anymore. He didn’t have the greatest faith life to start off with but I don’t want it to continue to get worse, because it was starting to get better until things started to happen. He just doesn’t understand. I am trying my best to witness to him. I just pray that he’ll come around and find a solid relationship with God. So I would really appreciate prayers for him. Thank you :slight_smile:

Praying hard for your intentions … God bless you

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Dear Jesus, even You seemed to disappear from the sight of Mary and Joseph while You were in the Temple. Help cmbertrand’s boyfriend understand that although sometimes Jesus isn’t apparent to us, He is always with us. May all the saints who have felt such darkness and distance in their hearts pray this with us. Mary, also pray with us. Amen. :harp:

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Praying with you.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I will pray daily for your boyfriend in my rosaries and in my daily time spent in front of Jesus in the tabernacle. Peace!

I will pray for him and for you, too!

Me too

Praying for the revival of his faith, and that God will give you the right words to encourage him. God bless.

Praying for you both.

Holding you both in my prayers.

Our God, please help Cmbertrand’s friend to overcome doubt and to strengthen faith.

Trust in hardship
Jesus, in this era, many people are unaware of themselves as loved children of God redeemed by Jesus and destined for eternal joy. There is growing immorality in social attitudes and increased diversity of illness. Then, amongst good and appropriate treatments for these problems, there are an expanding number of unethical responses.

There are mounting personal, family and social pressures, alienations and separations. Families and individuals suffer ordeals and tragedies. Help us to trust God’s mercy in all these things.

Many people lose their ability to trust through abuse in childhood, or later through unfaithful spouses, disloyal friends, or untrustworthy colleagues. Please help them to grow past their injuries into trust. Let them experience kindness and love that promotes healing. Help them to grow in self-esteem and confidence with others.

Give us trust that You continually offer us forgiveness and love. Open our hearts to the mercy that You desire to flood into our lives. Give us trust that Your love for our dear ones will protect and lead them to heaven. Do not allow us to let the clouds of this life deceive us. The Sun of Your Mercy burns ever brightly above all clouds! We offer praise and thanksgiving to Your merciful love for us!

*“Let us not grow weary in well-doing, for in due season we shall reap, if we do not lose heart.” *(Galatians 6:9)

Although we have may difficulty in seeing divine action within ourselves, we have a God whose “strength does not lie in numbers, nor Your might in violent men, since You are God of the humble, the help of the oppressed, the support of the weak, the refuge of the forsaken, the saviour of the despairing.” [Judith 9:14-16]

You and yours are in my prayers.

Mary1173

continued prayers

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying that the Holy Spirit will guide him and God bless you for your efforts.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.