Prayers for a Dying Baby!

Please pray for baby Abel who is dying of neuroblastoma. It is his 2nd birthday today and over the last few weeks he has been fighting for his life. It wasn’t certain that he would even make it this far. His family are asking for special prayers for the complete restoration of Abel’s body and mind. Please keep this sweet little boy in your prayers!

http://www.caringbridge.org/cb/photos/abeltyson/large/1257ee011100e267ad67935.jpg
caringbridge.org/visit/abeltyson

:signofcross: **Praying for Able and his family **:gopray2:

Baby Abel will be in my prayers…

:signofcross:

prayering:gopray:

Most Holy Apostle, St. Jude Thaddeus, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of his enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors you, and I invoke you as the special advocate of those who are in trouble and almost without hope. Help me to realize that through our faith we triumph over lifes difficulties by the power of Jesus who gave his life for us. Come to my assistance that I may receive the consolation and succor of heaven in all my needs, trials, and sufferings, particularly (here make your request) and that I may praise God with you and all the saints forever.

St. Jude, apostle of the Word of God, pray for us.

St. Jude, follower of the Son of God, pray for us.

St. Jude, preacher of the love of God, pray for us.

St. Jude, intercessor before God, pray for us.

St. Jude, friend of all in need, pray for us.

St. Jude, pray for us, and all who invoke your aid.

Thank You Saint Jude for answering my prayers.

I will be glad to pray for baby Abel.

Dear Father we ask you to craddle your arms around baby Abel, lay your healing hands upon his body so he may be healed. Please comfort and give strength to his family during this difficult time. Amen

Saying a prayer for the sweet little boy and his family!

My family will offer our rosary for Baby Abel tomorrow, and I am praying for him now!

God’s will be done. Jesus, I trust in you.

:highprayer: Lots of prayers for Abel.

God Bless,

Gladys

Prayers for Abel and his family. :signofcross:

Praying for him and his family.

Such a sweet-looking boy. My mass tomorrow for him.

Praying for the boy and his family! :gopray:

Thank you all so much for praying for this little guy! :thumbsup:

I am on my way to mass this morning, baby Abel and his whole family will be in my intentions today. Jesus loves the little children, and will hold them in His hands for us, until we can do it someday ourselves.

:gopray: Prayers out

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of death. Amen.

Praying for the healing of Abel! :byzsoc:

Holy martyrs Cosmas and Damian, healers, pray for Abel’s health!

I pray now for Abel and his family.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.