Prayers for a family friend.

Please pray for a friend of our family, Jimmy. He has been in and out of hospitals for a year and a half. Tumors keep showing up and its really taking a toll taking a toll on him and his family.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord, please heal Jimmy in accordance with your holy and perfect will. Please grant him strength, peace and deep faith. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death

Amen

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen. ***

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you for the prayers. Keep them coming.

Hail, Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying

@TS: Greetings. How’s Jimmy? We hope and pray for his wellness…

A Prayer for Healing

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You, allow Your healing hand to heal us. Touch our souls with Your compassion for others. Touch our hearts with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch our minds with Your wisdom, that our mouths may always proclaim Your praise. Teach us to reach out to You in my need, and help us to lead others to You by our example. Most HOLY FACE OF JESUS bring us health in body and spirit that we may serve You with all our strength. Touch us gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.

Prayer for the Sick through the Intercession of St. Lorenzo Ruiz and Companions

Beloved San Lorenzo Ruiz and martyr companions, to you do we come for help. Help us to have the same faith and love that you had for God. We call upon you today on behalf of our ailing beloved ones. By your prayers and intercession obtain for them, not only comfort and peace for their souls, but also vigor and strength for their bodies. We place our entire confidence in you because we know that God loves you and that you care for us. We earnestly pray that our sick ones, be purified and revitalized in every cell, tissue, nerve and organ, so that the bodily limbs may function effectively again. Through your powerful intercession help our sick to receive the grace of God’s miraculous compassion, so that they will be completely whole again, and thereby be able to continue serving God faithfully in this life to the best of their strength and to attain the salvation to which you arrived. Amen.

Prayer for the Sick

God of love and mercy
You inspired Catherine McAuley
To serve Your Son
By responding to the needs of her time.
Moved by her care for the sick,
We ask that through her prayers
You reach out with Your healing love
And restore Jimmy to full health.
We ask this in complete confidence
Through Jesus Christ, Your Son.

Amen.

Venerable Catherine, pray for us.

http://saints.sqpn.com/saintp86.jpg

Blessed Pedro Calungsod,
Student, Catechist, Young Migrant,
Missionary, Faithful Friend, Martyr,
You inspire us
By your fidelity
In times of adversity;
By your courage in teaching the Faith
In the midst of hostility;
And by your live in shedding your blood
For the sake of the Gospel.

Make our troubles your own

Please pray with us
For the healing of Jimmy
Who is afflicted with tumors.

And interecede for us
Before the throne of Mercy and Grace
So that,
As we experience the help of Heaven,
We may be encouraged to live
And proclaim the Gospel here on earth.
Amen.

http://www.bishopsheen.excerptsofinri.com/images/bishop_sheen_sm.jpg

Prayer To Obtain A Favor Through The Intercession Of The Servant Of God,
Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

Eternal Father, You alone grant us every blessing in Heaven and on earth, through the redemptive mission of Your Divine Son, Jesus Christ, and by the working of the Holy Spirit. If it be according to Your Will, glorify your servant, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, by granting the favor I now request through his prayerful intercession:

Please join us in prayer for the healing of Jimmy, who has tumor.

I make this prayer confidently through Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen.

http://vocation.nd.edu/assets/46432/original/pages.saintandrebessette.websitepq.jpg

Prayer to obtain a special favor through the intercession of Saint Brother André

Saint Brother André. we celebrate your presence among us. Your loving friendship with Jesus, Mary and Joseph makes you a powerful intercessor with the Holy Father.

Compassion carries your words straight to God’s heart, and your prayers are answered and bring comfort and healing.

Through you, from our lips to God’s ear, our supplications are heard…

Please intercede for the healing of Jimmy from tumor.

We ask to be made a part of God’s work, alongside you, in the spirit of prayer, compassion and humility.

Saint Brother André, pray for us.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.