Prayers for a family whose baby was stillborn today

Please pray for a beautiful family whose baby son, Maximillian Mary was born stillborn. He was diagnosed as having severe chromosome damage and was not expected to live. He has two older siblings, age 7 and 5 who are taking this very hard and two very faithfilled parents.

May the angels lead little Maximillian into Paradise and may the peace of Christ enfold this family. We ask this through the intercession of our Blessed Mother and through Christ our Lord. Amen.

Jesus please comfort this family in their loss.
Please embrace the children who have lost their little brother.

Praying for this suffering family.

May he rest in peace and may God comfort his loving family!

Praying for this family…

Father grant this family the strength to move on, and may your perpetual light carry this child into heaven wher ehe was created. May the precious blood of Jesus save us all and let us live our lives through his holy name.

All this I pray

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name thy ingdom come thy will be done on eath as it is in heaven give us this day our daily bread and foregive us our tresspasses as we foreive those hwo tresspaes against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil.

prayers for the soul of this child and his family…

kate

I will be keeping this whole family in my prayers!

May the soul of Maximillian rest peacefully in the eternal paradise of heaven and may his family find comfort in the knowledge that they will one day also share that same eternal blessing.

Praying! :signofcross:

Steve

Eternal rest grant unto Maximillian Mary, O Lord. And may your perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace.

I am so sorry to hear this, I will pray for them!

Praying.

Praying for this family. I can’t even begin to imagine the suffering they must be experiencing during this most difficult time.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

My prayer for this baby to go into the light of Christ and be wrapped in his eternal love forever…Lord, send all the angels and saints, beside your own self ,in the healing love for this family. May they experience comfort in knowing baby is with you…In Jesus Name We Pray…Amen…Warmly, LynneMarie

Little Maximilian is being laid to rest tomorrow. Thank you all for your prayers.

Prayers for the family. This breaks my heart. :crying:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.