Prayers for a friend and I

Hello,

I have posted here before, and I still feel uneasy doing this, but if you can, I’d like for you all to remember my friend Beatrice in your prayers. She’s a very devout RC, and a very talented person, having worked abroad for many years and, until this week, was working at a high-level position at a very powerful organization. Unfortunately, she became a victim of office politics, and was forced to accept a resignation letter. Please pray for her to find meaningful employment again, and also for those in the upper ranks who forced her out.

Please pray for me as well, that I can find a meaningful job that I can move up in. I am grateful for the job I have, but there is no room to move in it further (I am only 23 as well) and my employers are not always ethical. Also keep in your prayers my mental health (I endure bouts of depression, and used to seek counseling when it was free via my school), that it will improve and that I may be a more confident and positive person.

Thank you.

You both have my prayers.

A few years ago, I was in a similar situation. I was more or less at the end of where I could get and the company that I worked for sold. There were some MAJOR issues with ethics. I had to change jobs. I have not made nearly as much money, but I am happier and I know that I did the right thing.

Again, you have my prayers.

Prayers for you both.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Praying for you both.

Jesus I ask You to heal Beatrice of this hurtful rejection and injustice, and to please help her to find meaningful employment. Please convert the spirits of those who acted against her.

Please pray for me as well, that I can find a meaningful job that I can move up in. I am grateful for the job I have, but there is no room to move in it further (I am only 23 as well) and my employers are not always ethical. Also keep in your prayers my mental health (I endure bouts of depression, and used to seek counseling when it was free via my school), that it will improve and that I may be a more confident and positive person.

Thank you.

Jesus lease hear and grant these prayers for well-being, confidence, and happiness

Thank you, everyone. I appreciate it very much.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

LORD Jesus
Help and Heal Ur Children

Praying for you and your friend, for all your intentions.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.