Prayers for a friend

I feel like a knife has pierced my heart. :bighanky: One of my dearest friends has decided to leave the Catholic faith. I feel like I can not be much help, either. It pains me to no end to see her confused. Please pray for my friend and for me–that I will have the patience and strength to endure this suffering so that she may return.

Our Lady of Sorrows, pray for us, now and at the hour of our death. :crossrc:

On others’ behalf
Dear God, I pray concurrently for each person You place in my life, for each member of my family—earthly and spiritual—as if each were the only one. I commit them totally to You so that Your love becomes the source of all their thoughts and actions.

For all who cannot at this time in their lives pray or believe, I ask You to accept my prayers, my sacramental participation, and my acts of kindness to be theirs also. In Your infinite love, draw them speedily to Yourself in joy and peace!

Thank You merciful God who wish all souls to live in You. Thank You for the blessings You have given to our loved ones.

Conversion of souls

God, I share a spark of Your desire for the lasting happiness and peace of other people. However, You alone breathe life into our prayer and service. You alone make our concern fruitful and our efforts full of faith, hope, and blessing. Therefore, I trust You, our God, to be the petition and the fulfilment of what otherwise remains as futile toil, meaningless words, and lifeless hope. I trust to Your grace in my efforts and prayers. Let Your kingdom come.

Lord we pray that all who have lost their way in this lifetime know the depth of Your love for tham, and that You, Lord, can forgive all transgressions no matter how great or small. And that You will give them the enlightenment to think of You always and want to be near You always, Amen

“But now we must celebrate and rejoice, because your brother was dead and has come to life again;he was lost, and has been found” (Lk 15:32)

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Praying hard.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.