Prayers for a good confession and spiritual warfare prayers needed

Hi everyone. Could you all please pray for me? The other day I decided to follow Wicca for a short time and I practiced witchcraft a bit. Please pray that I would make a good confession this evening and that I would not be tempted by witchcraft again. Please also pray for my protection from evil spirits.

Consider it done…:thumbsup:

:gopray:

St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him we humbly pray .
And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host
By the power of God cast into hell satan and all other evil spirits that wander the earth seeking the ruin of souls
Amen

St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

:gopray2:

You’re definitely in my prayers, Holly. I pray that you make a good confession tonight and will abstain from all witchcraft for the rest of your life.

Praying for you Holly…

Praying that you will take a good inventory of your conscience, and will make a healthy confession…the devil is always laying in wait and tempts us when we least expect it. Praying that you will avoid near occasions of sin, that might tempt you down this path again. God bless you, Holly…:crossrc:

Praying for you

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

May the Lord bless, protect and give you peace.:slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:signofcross:

[FONT=Arial]Lord, help us to remember that without You we can do nothing and with You all things are possible. May we, through Your grace and power and the intercession of St. Raymond Nonnatus, bring many souls to truth. We ask this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen. [/FONT]

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.