Prayers For A Job and a New Beginning

I have the opportunity to change my life around and to be even more financially responcible for my daughters (I am divorced and owe a LOT of back child support) This job would make it so easy for me to again be a responcible adult and a wonderful provider for my child. Because of the back child support, this career opportunity might be in limbo. Returning to Mass this morning (the first time in about 8 years) helped settle my nerves and I am confident that I will be blessed with the position. I humbly ask for those of you to also pray for me, my daughters and the chance to have this career. Know to that I am learning that Real Men Really Do Love Jesus and have taken to being a witness to His power and Glory lately. Interestingly, I began saying the Rosary a few days ago … about two weeks … when I was leaving church this morning, a complete stranger came up to me and said “Here, I want you to have this” … it was a Rosary Ring blessed by Pope John Paul II quite a few years ago … WOW!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear new friend,

I will keep you in my prayers so that God may bless you with this job if it is the best thing for all involved.

I commend you for taking responsability for your children’s spiritual and financial well-being.

Welcome back to the Catholic Church!!!:slight_smile:

You’re in my prayers

Prayers promised

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying for you and your situation…

Welcome home! :slight_smile: The Rosary given to you, yes it happens like that with some of us who return after a long absense. God gives these little ‘welcome’ signs. Seeing the title of your thread, I called my journal of writings “New Beginnings” at first! It caught my eye!

Father You have drawn Your son back to the Church and the Sacraments. Please leave nothing undone in leading him into fulfilment of the new beginning You offer him.

Father our brother asks that you will help him to have employment and means to meet his past and future child support responsibilities. Please help him, his daughters, and his ex-wife to flourish in Your love and provision. Father, I really hope You will allow him this job he seeks; and that You will send Your Spirit of love and wisdom to help and guide him in gospel living and in witness of Your goodness and love.
Let it be so, in the name of Jesus.

praying for you.
hail mary full of grace
the lord is with thee
blessed are thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb jesus
holy mary mother of god
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
amen

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for your success!

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.