Prayers for a job and more

Please pray for, The Phoenix to get a good, steady job doing what she likes to do best. I believe that even in this economy , God is our supply and if we pray for others on this subject, God will also help us in this same area is we need it.

[size=]In my opinion, you couldn’t be praying for a better person. I know she will pray for all who take the time to stop in and pray for her too…as I will too.

Dear Jesus, you know Phoenix’s needs. We lift them up to you in certain hope and complete faithfulness knowing you hear our prayers and that you will answer us. Also, Lord, please protect her as she steps out in this world and not always running across the best of people.

God Bless you, Phoenix!!![/size]

I agree… praying…

Praying hard for our good friend Phoenix.

I agree with earthdust!
May God protect you and guide you and and move others to hire you in a job you would really like.
Your the best!!!
God bless YOU!!!
Your in my prayers always
Spirit

Hail Mary full of grace
the Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
and Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sunners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Pheonix will be in my daily prayer. I pray, Lord, that Pheonix will find a good job that she likes very soon. Amen.

Thank you very much, earthdust, SimonX, 244Rocket, spiritualunity, Stjudeprayforus, and ready! :slight_smile: You’re praying for even more than I would ask for myself. It is especially appreciated at this time.

Also praying for all of you,

~~ the phoenix

Father, in Jesus name, we ask You to enable The Phoenix to get a good, steady employment in her chosen field. Father, you know her needs. We lift them up to you in certain hope and complete faithfulness knowing You hear our prayers and that you will answer us. Father we ask You to please protect her in her personal and professional interactions and relationships,

Praying for the Phoenix …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Still praying.

Father, in Jesus name, please enable The Phoenix to obtain secure employment in her chosen field. Father, we lift her needs to you in trust, knowing You hear our prayers and that you will answer us. Father please protect her in her personal and professional interactions and relationships.

Father, in Jesus name, we ask You to enable The Phoenix to get a good, steady employment in her chosen field. Father, you know her needs. We lift them up to you in certain hope and complete faithfulness knowing You hear our prayers and that you will answer us. Father we ask You to please protect her in her personal and professional interactions and relationships.

Father, we praise and thank You for the Phoenix, our strong and faithful Prayer Warrior, who clearly loves Scripture and the divine Office.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.