Prayers for a kind aunt

Please pray for my husband's aunt Wendy, she has had a very difficult time lately.
In the course of just a couple months her house burnt to the ground, she lost her job, and she has a perforated colon that required surgery and a several week hospital stay (she is still in the hospital). She has a very strong love of God but I can't imagine how she feels at this moment. Please pray for her.

Praying hard for Wendy.

A prayer for your Aunt. Please dear God, give Wendy the strength to continue each day and witness your blessings and love. Through pain we find strength. Through strength, more strength. Also give Wendy's family relief from suffering, and we pray that, they to, find strength to get through these painful times. We were born human, dear God, and we feel our humanity in so many ways and sometimes we just can't bear it. Let us pray for peace, hope and love.

Lord please help Wendy to keep her faith in Your love even in the face of all these blows. Please help her sort out these serious issues in her life.
Let her know You love her and care for her even now in the worst period of her life on earth.

Lord, please help Wendy to grow closer to you through her great pain and losses, and grant her strength and perseverence. May her faith remain unshaken and become strengthened by her willingness to trust in you all the more. May she know that you have a plan and will help her get through this exceptionally painful time. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal and Help ur Daughter

Praying for Wendy ...

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.