Prayers for a murdered man

Good morning,
This morning, there’s news in Canada that will shock many of our citzens. It’s not something that is to be easily discussed, but the breaking news can be found here:

canada.com/edmontonjournal/news/story.html?id=7886faf4-e8e9-4217-ac1d-66563d16ec9f

Please offer up your prayers for the murdered man, the passengers, and the perpetrator himself.

I will be praying for all those involved.

+JMJTJ+

These intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Dear Jesus, please have mercy!

***O Blood and Water, Which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, we trust in You!

Already praying. Its hard to understand how someone can do that…

God bless,
Ut

oh my gosh. horrible. I pray for the victim - but also for the witnesses. That is dreadful

new reports are coming in that there was a young boy on the bus as well. I have special prayers for him- and I pray he was sleeping and had his eyes sheilded from what was happening. poor child.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

How horrible…:frowning:

Praying! :gopray2:

Praying for this situation. How sad!:frowning:

Praying for the victim, his family, the attacker and his family and all those traumatized by this event.

Father, help these people to deal with
this terrrible incident. The people who
watched this happen, the man who died,
and the man who did it. Guard us against
this evil and help us to over come it.
AMEN

Praying… for him and his family.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Heavenly Father please have compassion on the murdered man’s family. Help them and the eye-witnesses to overcome this dreadful trauma.
Please protect people from those who are dangerous or drugged. I ask You in Jesus’ name.

:crossrc:

Praying for all involved…

Eternal rest grant unto him O Lord and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen
grandma glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.