prayers for a new home

pleae could anyone pray for me and ally to find a new home, we are desperate we are getting harrassed by neighbours,my mother has cancer so we would like to move near to her,and get away from these people attacking us.god bless you

Praying.

[quote="APortuguesa, post:2, topic:295680"]
Praying.

[/quote]

thankyou so much

:gopray2:

Lord, please help Bryan and his wife to find a good home. Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

thankyou so much for your kindness in praying for us

Lord, if it is your will, please allow bryan67 and ally to be able to move closer to bryan67's mother. May this new home bring them peace and allow them to spend time with his mother and offer help and support to her. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Joseph, hear our prayers for this family.
St. Peregrine, intercede on behalf of bryan67's mother.

Praying!!

Jesus who dearly loves Your Mother, please assist Bryan and his family to find a home close to his sick mother.
Please lead them, with the help of Your Angels, to a safe and pleasant neighborhood near he.
Thank You, Lord Jesus

Lord, if it is your will, please allow bryan67 and ally to be able to move closer to bryan67’s mother. May this new home bring them peace and allow them to spend time with his mother and offer help and support to her. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

St. Peregrine, intercede on behalf of bryan67’s mother.

Lord, please help Bryan and Ally to find a new home where they can help his mother and live in harmony with their neighbours.

Father God Almighty, I pray for bryan67 and ally. Please guide them, protect them and guard them as they search for a new place to call home. I humbly ask that they are able to find lodgings close to his sick mother so that they may be a source of support and strength for her. Keep them safe always from all kinds of harm, Lord God. I likewise lift up bryan67's mother to Your loving care. Please touch her with Your mighty healing power so that she may be restored to the best possible health. All these I humbly ask in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, St. Joseph, St. Peregrine and St. Michael. AMEN.

Lord, if it is your will, please allow bryan67 and ally to be able to move closer to bryan67's mother. May this new home bring them peace and allow them to spend time with his mother and offer help and support to her. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Remembering you, Ally and your mother in my daily prayers. God bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.