Prayers for a pregnant woman planning a abortion

Can I request some prayers please for a woman I heard about today who is 22 weeks pregnant with a baby who has Down’s syndrome. She is planning a termination next Tuesday. Please pray that she keeps her baby.

“Jesus, Mary and Joseph, I love you very much. I beg you to spare the life of the unborn baby that I have spiritually adopted who is in danger of abortion.”

Oh, Lord, be with this woman and open her heart to love. Don’t let her destroy her child and have to live with that for the rest of her life.

If she can’t face raising a handicapped child, we would be thrilled to adopt him or her.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Merciful Father, please show this poor confused woman the error of these plans. Mighty God, protect this innocent child who deserves life and love.

Praying very hard that life prevails!

Dear Lord, please let Your precious treasure be born.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying.Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb I knew you.Eternal Father please save this childs life and help this lady love and care for this little one.

I am praying very hard for this woman and her child.

Praying for mother and child… :byzsoc:

Lord Suaimhneas 's acquaintance a young woman 22 weeks pregnant needs you to stop the enemy from pushing her to destroy her unborn baby and stopping this child from having a fruitful life serving you LORD . LORD HAVE MERCY ON THE BABY AND ON THE MOTHER. LORD OPEN HER EYES AND LET HER FEEL LOVE FOR HER CHILD. LORD stop these evil thoughts IN HER MIND and bring love, peace and joy into her heart and mind and love for you Lord . Praise be to you LORD . I thank you LORD, in the name of Jesus, amen . HAVE A BLESSED DAY , John
Everyone let’s keep on in Prayer for this young woman . Pray for this pregnant woman planning a abortion .HAVE A BLESSED DAY , John

Still praying very hard for life to prevail.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
AMEN

Praying.

Praying for this woman not to go through with an abortion.

Praying that this child will not be put to death and that the mother and father have the courage to accept this special gift from God.

Still praying very hard for life!

O Blessed Margaret of Castello, how it must have hurt when your parents rejected and abandoned you! Yet you learned from this that all earthly love and affection, even for those who are closest, must be sanctified. And so, despite everything, you continued to love your parents–but now you loved them in God. Obtain for me the grace that I may see all my human loves and affections in relation to and for God. Obtain for me also the special favor which I now ask through your intercession with God.

Let us pray:

O God, by whose Will the blessed virgin, Margaret, was blind from birth, that the eyes of her mind being imvardly enlightened, she might think without ceasing on thee alone, be the light of our eyes, that we may be able to flee the shadows of this world and reach the home of never ending light. We ask this through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

Jesus, Mary, Joseph, glorify Thy servant Blessed Margaret by granting the favor we so ardently desire. This we ask in humble submission to God’s Will, for His honor and glory and the salvation of souls.

(Say one Our Father, Hail Mary and Glory Be to the Father)

Continueing to Pray.

I pray that she realizes that her baby is a gift from God.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying. :gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.