Prayers for a Rat

Yesterday, I made friends with a pet rat, but was then forced to release him into the wild. (I better not go into the details.) Please pray that he will enjoy his new life of freedom,be succesful & happy, & be able to fend for himself.He was released in a good place where there is food & shelter, & where he is unlikely to be bothered by predators, but I’m still worried about him. I feel as if I betrayed him.I really hope he can fend ok, because he probably spent all his life in a petstore. So your prayers would be much appreciated. His name is Klaus. Thank you…

Praying Klaus will enjoy his new habitat. :slight_smile:

Praying for him.

Praying!

Dear St. Francis, through your intercession please bless Klaus, brother rat, and God’s beautiful creature. :slight_smile:

~~ the phoenix

St Francis, please watch over all our pets and animals that are in our lives…

Amen, Simon!

My dog has provided so much comfort for me. He’s getting old. I will miss him terribly when his time on earth is over.

Blessings, :frowning:
Judi

Thank you very much to all of you; & I will not forget your kindness.

I am feeling a sense of peace about Klaus…God seems to be reassuring me that it was the right thing to do for him.

Thanks again!

And mom4truth, I will pray for you & your dog; I know it’s sad when the time comes. (This might sound unusual, but I recommend St. Maria Gorretti. She took my gerbil, the day before her feastday, in a smal miracle…Idk how to thank her.) Also the saints who especially loved animals, such as St.Martin, Francis, & Jerome.

God bless, & thank you!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.