Prayers for a Safe Delivery!

Please pray for the safe delivery of my grandchild who will be born by Cesarean Section tomorrow morning! Also, the well being of my dear daughter-in-law…she is such a love! Thanks, Annunciata:)

[quote=Annunciata]Please pray for the safe delivery of my grandchild who will be born by Cesarean Section tomorrow morning! Also, the well being of my dear daughter-in-law…she is such a love! Thanks, Annunciata:)
[/quote]

If she is your dauther-in-law, she must be!

Prayers are coming.

Mr S

[quote=MrS]If she is your dauther-in-law, she must be!

Prayers are coming.

Mr S
[/quote]

Thanks…I knew I could depend on you! Annunciata:whacky:

she has just gone into the delivery room…:gopray2:

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT… I’M PRAYING …:amen:

Mr S

Consider it done.

:gopray2:

[quote=TacyLou]Consider it done.

:gopray2:
[/quote]

Thanks Tracy and Mr S…I have to go now and spend some time in deep prayer…Oooh! I’m so excited…a new LIFE! Annunciata:)

many many many prayers for your family!!! God bless them and keep them safe.

Our prayers are with you.

Please report back! So exciting!

[quote=Annunciata]Please pray for the safe delivery of my grandchild who will be born by Cesarean Section tomorrow morning! Also, the well being of my dear daughter-in-law…she is such a love! Thanks, Annunciata:)
[/quote]

Prayers going up! St Gerard please interced for a safe deliver.

Congratulations Grandma A.

My prayers are with you. My wife just had our baby born by c-section (9/17/04).

I’m also praying she has a quick and healthy recovery.

Annunciata,

I’ll pray…please keep us informed…
I know you must be a terrific Grandmother!!

God Bless
A :heart:

Annunciata, keep us updated, your new grandbaby is in my thoughts and prayers.

Is it soup yet? Er I mean new baby… :wink: I feel like part of the family and the wait is killing me. Still Praying!

We are all anxious to hear all about the new wee one.
God Bless,
Marie

Thanks so much ALL of you for your prayers…much appreciated:clapping:…more than I can say!!!:love:

Blessing,
Annunciata:D :bounce: :dancing:

Dear Blessed Mother,
Please intercede for the prayers of Annuncianata. May the Peace of Christ be with her, her family, friends, loved ones and all those whose lives she touches now and forever and ever, Amen.

Interactive Family Rosary online:
www.familyrosary.org

24/7 Worldwide Live Rosary Participation:
www.comepraytherosary.org

The Second Joyful Mystery - The Annunciation

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee. Blessed art Thou amongst women and blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
(Prayed 10 times)

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those who are in most need of Thy mercy, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.