Prayers for a serious domestic violence situation

I recently found out a woman I know is in the midst of a divorce, and I am praying for her safety, as well as her children’s safety. I won’t try to give all the details I am aware of, only that he sounds seriously dangerous and his “mission” apparently is to “destroy her” at all costs. Tonight is his first night out after a week in jail for his domestic violence and I’m very scared for her. She already had to hide her and their children in a safe-house for nearly 2 months to hide from him. I feel so sorry for her as she has very little recourse at this time other than to rely on the police and an alarm system to protect her. A restraining order is in place, but it sounds like that hasn’t stopped him from committing violence on her home and belongings. But until this man actually does something physical to this woman, there isn’t anything the police can really do.

Please pray for her and her children, as well as all domestic victims out there in need of security from violence!

Loving God please keep this woman and her children in your loving protection.
Please lead them towards a safe and wholesome future where they can flourish as a family and as individuals.

Please grant grace and conversion to the abusive husband/father so that he causes no on else harm, nor loses his soul.

Lord have mercy.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Remember oh most gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto thee oh Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Oh Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petition but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

PATER NOSTER, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Ardent prayers for the woman and her children, that the Lord may protect them from all harm.

Entrusting them to Our Lady’s protective care:
We take refuge under thy protection, holy Mother of God; do not despise our prayers for this woman and her children in their time of necessity, but always free them from all dangers, o blessed and glorious Virgin. Amen.

May their guardian angels shield and protect them from all harm.

***Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen. ***

Praying for protection for this woman and her children …

Praying my heart out for them.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying that Mama Mary, Jesus and Joseph with Saint Michael are in the midst of all of this and protect and guide this family…

Praying for the divine protection of this family. May the holy angels surround them and keep them from all harm. Amen.

give her this prayer that im pasting from the following link ( you can adapt it so that you can pray it for her too)

maryshelper.tripod.com/domesticviolenceprayer/

***PRAYER FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE

Lord, I have found myself in a marriage that is filled
with nothing but lies deceit, and abuse. I am, not just
being verbally abused by insults, put downs, and
accusations of jealousy, I sometimes am being abused physically.

Lord, help me, to see the right way to go. I know you do not want me in a situation that is harmful to me or my children. A marriage filled with hurt and without love is not what you wanted.

A marriage partner is suppose to bring me closer to You not away.

Please, help me to find help. Whether it is from a parish priest, minister, or marriage counselor. But help me. I am getting desperate I am afraid that this abuse will eventually end in my death and my children’s.

Lord, help me, I pray, to guide me in the right path to find help for my family.

I love my spouse with everything I have. By some miracle please help us to be a happy family.
If it is your will.

If not please help me find shelter.

im praying for her and her kids

My mother has been a victim of domestic violence from my abusive father. Recently, he has threatened to kill her. I fear for her safety and for the safety of my siblings, my sister-in-law, my nephews and my niece who all live with my mother. I am thousand of miles away from home and I am disturbed and worried for their safety. I have asked my sister back home to seek prayer warriors. I, too, seek the prayer warriors here to pray for my family to avert such danger, for safety, for deliverance from more than forty years of domestic abuse suffered by my mother and by the whole family, for conversion of my father and for peace and reconciliation in my family.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you, drtdj1 and tbcrawford for your prayers. May our Lord grant all petitions in this forum and may He bless all prayer warriors.

God bless you maryheart

We fly to your patronage,
O holy Mother of God.
Despise not our petitions
in our necessities,
but deliver us from all dangers,
O ever-glorious and blessed Virgin.

**Prayer For Protection From Evil **Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host - by the Divine Power of God - cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits, who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.