Prayers for a successful job interview needed

My niece has a teaching job interview at 5:30 pm today (9/4/08). She has been seeking a full time teaching position for nearly 2 years. Please pray that her interview is successful. Of course, if it is God’s will… She has been really down lately because she cannot get a full-time position. Pray for her confidence and success. Thank you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying.

In Jesus’ name, Father please hear and grant these prayers for this young woman. Please heal her despondency and give her peace and wellbeing.

praying…

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Dearest Lord, please help this woman recieve the job for which she has interviewed so that she can provide for herself. Please lift her up as she goes through her job search. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

Thank you for your prayers. Unfortunately, she did not get the job. She is pretty devastated right now but I am confident she will pick herself up and get right back out there. I am also confident that it was not God’s Will for her at this time. Keeping her in your prayers for a successful job search is appreciated. Thanks again.

Will most definitely keep your neice in my prayers…

+JMJTJ+

***The Lord obviously has BETTER plans in mind for her ***
in HIS perfect way and timing.
I will keep her in m,y prayers.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.