Prayers for a sudden loss

Please pray for my husband, M.K., whose Grandmother passed away recently. Please pray that he will have safe travels, as he is leaving the country tonight to be with his extended family. Please also pray for his grieving family during this time. Thank you and God Bless.

Praying for your intentions. :crossrc: :hug1:

Lord Father of love and mercy, hear this humble prayer. Amen

***+JMJTJ+

May she rest in peace and your husband
*** be consoled in his grief.
Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Jesus be with this family in their grieving. Keep them safe and help them to comfort each other. Please have compassion on the soul of this grandmother.

AMEN

:gopray:

Thank you, everyone, for your prayers. My husband is on his way as I write this. My heart is heavy from seeing him hurt so much, and I cannot imagine the pain and sadness his family is going through. Thank you again for your prayers. May the Lord bless you all for your kindness and compassion.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.