Prayers for a suicidal teenager

Please pray for Steven. Today he told me he is going to kill himself. I called his mom and a crisis hotline that took his number and is calling him. He needs to be treated for an underlying psychological problem, please pray we find a way to help him and that he finds the inner strength to hold on.

Merciful Lord,

We commend to you Steven, that he may know Your Mercy and that suicide is wrong. Show Steven that no matter how bad things are, that he has you and he has Our Mother to turn to for love that never fails.

Amen.

:gopray: May Steven feel the loving presence of God in his life today and realize that suicide is not the answer. Thankfully he told you, Rayne. Sounds like he might be reaching out for help.

I’ll pray for Steven at Mass today.

I talked to Steven tonight. He has agreed to counseling. We actually have our daughter in counseling and we’re very happy with the office. I emailed them about Steven’s particular issues and asked for a recommendation, they already responded with a recommendation. He wants me to call them instead of his mom, so I said that’s fine. I did also talk to his mom and discussed the counseling. She was very happy about that. I told her they would probably call her after I talked to them because they would need info I couldn’t give them. So please pray that this counseling is helpful and a step to Steven’s healing.

Praying for Steven and asking for his protection from the evil one. Lord please protect and restore Steven to the child you want him to be. AMEN!
mlz

Father, in Jesus’ name please powerfully help Steven to recover from the loss of his relationship and his little daughter. He is only nineteen so this burden is more than he can bear without Your powerful healing and courage.
Please give his mother and his counsellor wisdom to help him recover and grow. Please help Rayne to have rest and peace even in her anxiety for him.

Praying for Steven.

Praise God Steven is accepting help. That is always the first step to recovery. Prayers that Steven may feel the love of our Merciful God and that he may return this love by giving his life over to Him. Prayers that these doctors lead this young man to healing and that the compassion and love of Christ may been shown through them.

Praying for Steven.

Praying for Steven…

Praying very hard for the Holy Spirit to guide Steven!

Please Lord, let Steven find You!!!

Loving God,

Please bless Steven and also those who are part of his support network as they try to help him make the best choices for his situation. Please send your Holy Spirit to guide Steven and remove the doubt and self destructive tendencies that worry his family. Please help Steven to know he is your child, created in your image, and is loved by the greatest God and Savior in the universe. Thank you for your blessings for Steven, his family, and his care givers.

Amen.

A prayer for Steven is in progress.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please surround Steven with people who love him and will show him their love. Your love, Lord, will shine through these people. Banish all evil thoughts, persons, places, things that may have any negative powers over him. Let your healing graces, Lord, descend upon our brother. You know, Lord, how much we love all your children. Please help this one, Lord. Amen.

Blessings,
Judi

Praying for Steven.

Heavenly Father, please help Steven through this difficult time.

:gopray:

Still praying very hard for Steven!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.