Prayers for a suicidal teenager

I myself have been in this position and fully understand the power support can bring. I will be praying for stephen and will be sure to light a candle for him at mass.

God bless

0 Likes

Thank you all for your continued prayers for Steven.

I spoke to him tonight. He’s coming to dinner on Thurs and then I’m taking him to his counseling appt. He is a 19 year old with a 21 month old daughter. His daughter is our Godchild. The mother of his daughter is engaged to be married this coming fall. He is full of anger right now which is stemming from fear that his daughter will love her future step-father more and no longer want him in her life. I am certain Steven has an underlying undiagnosed disorder that is tormenting him. His emotions fluctuate severely. Please pray this counselor he’s seeing on Thurs has the wisdom and knowledge to help Steven. Thank you!

0 Likes

LORD Jesus
Heal and Guide ur son

0 Likes

Still praying very hard to St. Dymphna for him!

0 Likes

Praying for steven :gopray2:

0 Likes

We have a son Steven…we will pray as well for the healing of this troubled Steven. St.Dympha please intercede on his behalf as well. And prayers for intercession to our Blessed Mother who loves all her children.
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

0 Likes

Praying for Steven.

Our Father …
Hail Mary …
Glory Be …

the rosary.

Blessings,
Judi

0 Likes

Loving God,

We continue to lift up Steven and ask for your blessings and comfort for him and his family. Please guide those who treat and interact with Steven and help them to get through to him with the right messages and responses that he needs to maintain his faith and receive treatment. Depression and other diseases of the mind are cruel as most people do not appreciate the despair and difficulties that these children of God endure in their daily lives. May the power of God’s love penetrate Steven’s mind and help him to make the right choices for treatment and wellness that his family so desperately wants for him.

Lord, you often take the road of life down side streets we do not understand, but help Steven and his family to maintain courage and hope in the face of this adversity and help them to continue to love you and trust in your divine will.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

0 Likes

closed #29
0 Likes

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.