Prayers for a very sick friend

Please pray for my friend of 24 years who has a bone infection and is in a Shock Trauma unit and has been for about 2 weeks. The infection is the result of a car accident, not his fault. He passed out about two days after the wreck. He had 27 stitches taken in his knee from the accident. He is not is good shape at all. Please send your prayers his way.

Lord, please touch this friend with your divine, healing hand, and comfort this soul and all who suffer from this matter. Mercifully send ministering angels to ease the terrible burdens that affect your children in this fallen, temporal pilgrimage. We cry unto you for help. Lead all souls involved, especially this ill man, toward the eternal kingdom, now and forever, through Our Lady’s intercession. Amen.

Mother Mary, St. Joseph, St. Andre, please ask our Lord to heal this man! Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

Oh Lord, help this sick friend who is suffering. Remember how you suffered on the cross for us. Please grant him rest and peace. May he long to be in your service and with joy grasp your healing hands. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

:gopray:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

Holy Infant Jesus, bless and protect us!

Hold hime gently in Your arms, Lord, as with medical help and prayer he fights this serious infection and tries to recover for the shock and injury of his accident.

Please give Your loving support to lakotak who is grieving to see her dear friend so ill and fragile at this time.
Please bless them both abundantly

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Eternal Father,
You alone grant us every blessing in Heaven and on earth, through the redemptive mission of Your Divine Son, Jesus Christ, and by the working of the Holy Spirit.
If it be according to Your Will, glorify Your servant, Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen, by granting the favor I now request through his prayerful intercession. Please Lord heal this man!
I make this prayer confidently through Jesus Christ, Our Lord. Amen.

Thank you for all of your prayer.

Please continue to pray, as my friend is not doing well at all. He has been in the Shock Trauma unit for about two weeks now and is not improving.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

***Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:***

Through the intercession of the Blessed Mother and all the holy angels and the saints, cover us with Your most precious blood. May your glory reign throughout the whole world forever, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.