Prayers for Accident victims

Last Friday 4 children on a school bus were killed in a devasting car accident. They were on there way home from school. This has been a sad time for the community. Please pray for the families of these children ages 9-11. The Medical Personel and the Police on the scene our suffering from trama from this accident. The bus driver is living and at last report was in critical condition. She is also suffering emotional trama. Please remember them in your prayers as this community tries to heal from this sad occurance. Thanks

Praying for all involved :frowning:

Praying for all those who were involved in this terrible tragedy…

Lord, I lift up to you in prayer, all those involved in this terrible accident. For the repose of the souls of the youngsters who perished. For the health and healing, mental and physical, of those who survived and witnessed the aftermath. And for those who are mourning, Lord, bring them peace. In Jesus name I pray. Mother Mary, please pray for these intentions.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying…

Praying for all who have been effected, especially for those who died.

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

This breaks my heart, praying very hard for all of them!

Prayers promised for not only the children, but for their families and those involved in the accident.

Father in Jesus name please have compassion on the families who have lost their children in this terrible accident, and upon all involved. Please help them to salvage their lives and find healing.

Praying For Everyone.
Grandma Glor

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.