Prayers for adoption

Please pray

I just got a call from a Sister (religious, not MY sister) in Indiana who has a mother with her who is 4 months pregnant and was considering abortion. She is now considering adoption and the Sister (religious, not HER sister) wanted to know if we were interested in adopting a black baby (which we are).

The Sister found out about us through mutual acquaintances and wanted to know if we were willing to “interface” with the mother.

Pray that God will intercede in the heart of this mother.

Thanks be to God and to our Holy Mother on this Feast of the Immaculate Conception!

Praying hard.

Praying that the adoption goes through ...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying the adoption goes successfully and your prayers are answered.God bless you

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Prayer for Faith
Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my
feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to
Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen

I praise and thank You Loving God for saving this little child.
Please ensure the adoption goes through. Bless the mother, and this loving family who welcomes her child!

On this Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception we pray…

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinners now
Amen.

May Our Blessed Lady help you on your journey to adoption

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

I have always prayed for the adoption into appropriate homes for all children who are not wanted or cared for by their natural parents.

I was adopted at the age of 3 and it has been the greatest blessing of my life.

Feel free to send me a message if you want my opinions or just need an extended support system.

I will pray that the birth mother makes the most appropriate decision.

Remember, if she doesn’t decide to allow you the priviledge of adopting her child, God might have a bigger plan for you, whether it be a different child or the opportunity to do other services for God.

Julie

Praying the adoption is successful

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Lord, please move the heart of this baby’s mother to agree to give her baby to this loving couple interested in adopting. Help the interfacing period be prosperous for all involved. St. Gerard, patron of the unborn, please intercede that this child will be protected and given as a gift from the Lord to this good and eager couple. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

My 3 siblings and I were all adopted (at different times, from different families) and I know what a blessing good adoptive parents are.

I will keep you, the birth mother, and that little one in my prayers.

Praying all goes well.

UPDATE:

The mother decided to have an abortion. My heart is broken.

My dear I am so sorry for you.How absolutely devastating.
I will pray that another child the right child will come
your way very soon.You have a lot of love to give
and God will bless you.

Lord please look kindly upon Possenti and console ehr as she greives the loss of this longed for baby through adoption.Please grant eternal life to the baby that was aborted and grant Possenti the opportunity to be an adoptive parent very soon.

From all eternity, O Lord, You planned my very existence and my destiny. You wrapped me in Your love in baptism and gave me the Faith to lead me to an eternal life of happiness with You. You have showered me with Your graces and You have been always ready with Your mercy and forgiveness when I have fallen. Now I beg You for the light I so earnestly need that I may find the way of life in which lies the best fulfillment of Your will. Whatever state this may be, give me the grace necessary to embrace it with love of Your holy will, as devotedly as Your Blessed Mother did Your will. I offer myself to You now, trusting in Your wisdom and love to direct me in working out my salvation and in helping others to know and come close to You, so that I may find my reward in union with You for ever and ever. Amen.

Unfailing Prayer to St. Anthony
"Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints"

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God and Charity for His creatures, made you worthy, when on earth, to possess miraculous powers. Encouraged by this thought, I implore you to obtain for me (Please heal Possenti and grant them the ability to adopt the baby for them soon). O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms; and the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours. Amen.

Thank you for the prayers. My wife and I had a good cry last night. God will give us the right child at the right time.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

That is so sad. I am praying for you and for all in this sad situation …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

[quote="Possenti2264, post:15, topic:178937"]
Thank you for the prayers. My wife and I had a good cry last night. God will give us the right child at the right time.

[/quote]

You are both in my prayers.Bless you for having faith in the Lord.He will provide
'your child' at the right time.Praying this happens very soon.God bless you both

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

The Lord has a divine plan for each one of us. Our lives are precious in the eyes of God. He will protect us and help us and love us.

God, our Creator, by Your love the world is filled with life, through Your generosity one generation gives life to another, and so are Your wonders told and Your praises sung.

We look to You in our love and in our need: may it be Your will that we adopt a child to share our home and faith.

Loving God, be close to us as we pray to love and do Your will. You are our God, nourishing us forever and ever. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it as it is in heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and
Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.