Prayers for alaska fires!

I’m in Fairbanks, AK. Please pray for our surrounding “towns” which are going to be threatened, if not overrun, with wildfires if our weather continues to be so extremely hot and dry. We already have three main fires looming on the horizon. The threat is real, we almost lost these “towns” two weeks ago.

Please pray for a change in wind and RAIN. Lot’s of rain.

Thanks and God bless!

Praying for my birthtown of Fairbanks! Praying for the fire fighters and for their families. Praying - Rain, please Lord! God Bless

[quote=MichelleTherese]I’m in Fairbanks, AK. Please pray for our surrounding “towns” which are going to be threatened, if not overrun, with wildfires if our weather continues to be so extremely hot and dry. We already have three main fires looming on the horizon. The threat is real, we almost lost these “towns” two weeks ago.

Please pray for a change in wind and RAIN. Lot’s of rain.

Thanks and God bless!
[/quote]

:eek: I shall pray for Alaska! No one has been hurt have they? Wildlife doing ok?

The Alaskan wildlife always knows what to do in wildfires: migrate! So they are ok. Even though 3 million acres are burning/burned this state is so big that wildlife has enough room to flee.

I don’t know about anyone being hurt but I do know for a fact that people have lost homes and property already when the big fire was headed towards us two weeks ago. The winds changed and drove the fire back onto itself and it got cooler. Now it’s roasting hot and dry again and the fires are roaring to life.

Please pray for TONS of rain!!

Dear Blessed Mother,
Please intercede for Michelle Therese’s intentions. May the Peace of Christ be with her, her family, friends, loved ones and all those whose lives they touch, Amen.

Interactive Rosary online:
www.familyrosary.org

24/7 Worldwide Live Rosary Participation:
www.comepraytherosary.org

The First Glorious Mystery - The Resurrection

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as
we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen
(10 times)

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the
beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of hell. Lead all souls
to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy Mercy, Amen.

In my last post, I intended to say:
The Second Glorious Mystery - The Resurrection

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.