Prayers for Alex

Alex’s family doesn’t know where he is right now, he fought with drugs and thoughts of suicide in the past, and he left messages for his mom and sister that are really worrying them. May God keep him, and bring him to safety.
O Christ Jesus,
when all is darkness
and we feel our weakness and helplessness,
give us the sense of Your presence,
Your love, and Your strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
in Your protecting love
and strengthening power,
so that nothing may frighten or worry us,
for, living close to You,
we shall see Your hand,
Your purpose, Your will through all things.

May He and His Blessed Mother give Alex and his family the greatest consolation.
Through Christ Our Lord,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

PRAYER TO ST. MONICA

Dear St. Monica,
troubled wife and mother,
many sorrows pierced your heart during your lifetime.
Yet, you never despaired or lost faith.
With confidence, persistence, and profound faith,
you prayed daily for the conversion
of your beloved husband, Patricius,
and your beloved son, Augustine;
your prayers were answered.
Grant me that same fortitude, patience,
and trust in the Lord.
Intercede for me, dear St. Monica,
that God may favorably hear my plea for

(Mention your intention here.)

and grant me the grace to accept His Will in all things,
through Jesus Christ, our Lord,
in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, forever and ever.

Amen.

“Jesus I Trust In You!”

Lord
please protect and guide Alex keep him safe.May he open his heart and mind to You Lord.Please send angels and saints to help him.May his guardian angel be with him giving him protection.Lord please guide him to contact his family so they may not worry.May Alex “find” himself on his emotional journey and feel Your infinite love for him.Grant Alex will be safe Lord please help him in this worrying situation.Bless Alex and the family.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Alex. Amen

Praying for his safety …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray that Alex is safe. Please help him with his suicidal thoughts. I pray some good people can influence him to have a better life in you. May he be healed of old wounds and turn to you for a new life of hope and joy. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

For Alex and his family…
Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God, and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by
this thought, I implore for you to obtain for me,
[cure for his addictions, and an end to suicidal thoughts]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petitions into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will ever be yours
Amen.

I wish you peace, I wish you comfort in all your days, and I wish you love.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for Alex and his family.

Merciful Father
please hear our prayers for Alex.We pray You keep him safe from harm.Guide him please Lord to follow Your path to safety and righteousness.May his heart and mind be open to Your will.Lead him Lord to someone who will help him.May his family hear fom him that he is safe.Comfort the family please Lord they are so worried for him.Send Your Holy Spirit upon Alex and keep him safe.May the Alex and the family be surrounded by YOur infinite love.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Alex. Amen

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father.
Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Amen…

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Heavenly Father, hear my prayers, me an unworthy sinner…….
Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

Lord we pray for Alex please keep him safe.May his heart and mind be open to You.Guide him to the right people who will influence him in the right way.Lord may he be guided to contact his family so they will not worry.Bless Alex and his family and may they know Your infinite love for them as for all Your children.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

Eternal Father, I offer Thee the most Precious Blood of Thy
Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout
the world today, for all the Holy Souls in purgatory, for sinners
everywhere, for sinners in the universal church, those in my
own home and within my family. Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but please hear my prayers……Amen

For your intentions

Amen.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Alex, wrap Your loving arms around him and protect him and return him home. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.