Prayers for all CAF Intentions

Personal prayer

Dear Jesus, I pray for you and everyone in heaven, I hope that they are just as happy as I am.

I pray that one day we can all get along and be happy together.

I pray for people that are not as kind as they should be and that they become closer to you and everyone around them.

I pray for people that have less or nothing that they can still be happy even though they don’t have what they need.

I’m thankful for what I have and what I will receive in the future.

I thank you for the people in my life, the things that I have, love that I give and receive, and giving me the chance to love and forgive one another.

I thank you for my health, so I can live to be a better person everyday, I thank you for my legs, so I can walk on your beautiful earth, I thank you for my eyes, so I can see the beautiful things in life, and I thank you for letting me be me.

Please bless those in need and bless those that are suffering, that they can be healed by death or medicine.

You are our leader, our savior. our God. You sacrificed your life for us and asked for nothing in return

Amen

www.catholic.org/prayers

Amen to all your prayers, for self and others.

Adding more prayers to your intentions…

That’s a beautiful post on a day filled with such awful news in the daily paper…

Will pray for these intentions…

Amen…The Lord is sending us encouriging words of Love and hope today.

Lord I thank You for this mercy.

RESPECT FOR LIFE PRAYER
Gentle St. Francis you were so devoted to the humanity of Christ. Your heart burst with appreciation toward God for taking on human life. You saw beauty and goodness in all living things - in birds that sing, the fish that fill our waters, and all that lives in nature.
Help us to imitate your reverence for life wherever it may be. Especially, humble Francis of Assisi, help us to help others to see the worth of each living, unborn baby sheltered in its mother’s womb.
May all mankind have the grace to understand that these tiny, budding lives have the right to live, liverty, and the pursuit of happiness.

catholic.org/prayers/prayer.php?p=1178

I ask the Lord’s blessings for you in your prayers of thanksgiving God. I ask Him to continue to give you the exquisite grace of such simplicity and love, fragrant with thankfulness.

I ask the Lord that He will give you grace to continue to pray for us and our world because scripture tells us your prayers are pleasing to God.

“A blessing on the individual who puts his trust in the Lord, with the Lord for his hope. He is like a tree by the waterside that thrusts its roots to the stream.” [Jeremiah 17:7-8]
“If any one of you is in trouble, he should pray; if anyone is feeling happy, he should sing a psalm.” [James 5:13] “Pray constantly; and for all things give thanks to God.” [Thessalonians 4:18]
“Grant, Lord, the prayer of Your servants…so that all the earth’s inhabitants may acknowledge that You are the Lord, the everlasting God.” [Ecclesiasticus 36:16-17]

Father, in Jesus’ name, please be mindful of all CAF Intentions.

Our God, I offer You the prayer of Your image that exists in souls for whom I pray. I offer the prayer of the love and promise that created them and holds them intimately in being forever. Your Son has made all Your children infinitely precious through His self-emptying, His incarnation, and His humble obedient life, through His sufferings, death, and resurrection, through His mystical body and the Sacraments.

I offer You each person, united in Jesus, so that everything You desire to fulfil for, in, and through them will be fulfilled. In their thoughts and intentions, words and deeds, struggles and failures, joys and achievements, I offer them to You within Jesus’ victory over sin and death. Thus His triumph becomes theirs and His life their own.

United in Him, let our love and prayer for each other flow like living water between us. Thus no power on earth, neither time nor change, neither silence nor absence shall ever separate us from each other in You. God, please love them in me, pray for them in me, and serve them in me always. Thank You for Your merciful love, our God.

I will pray for all of these intentions :gopray2:

Although I do not log on as often as I should, your intentiuons are always in my prayers.
My rosary includes the intentions of all CAF petitions

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.