Prayers for All Souls

I think it would be great if we all prayed for each others’ faithful departed. I pray, and ask my brothers and sisters to pray, for my grandfather, Oliver W. (Holly) Hollinden, who taught me most of what I know about the Catholic faith, not only through words, but mainly through the exemplary life he led.

join you in this prayer

Praying for your grandfather.

Praying for all the faithfully departed. May they rest in peace!

Praying…

In this month of the Holy Souls, we pray for all the faithful departed, and especially for the relatives, friends, and neighbors who brightened our lives.

Grant Poor Souls eternal rest, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon them.
May they rest in peace , all for the greater honor and glory of God.

Amen

I'll remember in prayers my father , grandparents , friends , relatives , but also those souls who are completely forgotten . God of Mercy, may these souls, all who sleep in Christ, and all who seek You with a sincere heart, find in Your Presence light and peace .Amen

I join you in prayer, and pray especially for those poor souls for whom no one prays for by name or by station . . .

Joining in prayer for my father,my grandparents,aunts and 2 grandchildren that my daughter miscarried this year.

Thanks guys, I add my prayers to yours and for your family and friends. Also the poor souls who have nobody to pray for them.

still praying for this intention

Hail Mary
full of grace
the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary
mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.