Prayers for all students stressing over exams

Hi everyone,

Well, I have been inspired to pray for all of my friends to do well on their exams. Tensions have been high at school, and people are stressed out 24/7 and at each other’s throats because they are studying so much. My religion class is going to adoration on Wednesday, and I am going to spend the entire hour praying for students, that God can help them retain their material and perform to their best on the test, and not be stressed out! At this time of year, many people are having semester exams. Everyone needs to be chill! I pray that everyone can study, do your best, and leave it in God’s hands.

So if you’re a college student, high school student, or any student, I will be praying especially for you on Wedensday.

Thanks!
-Jeanne

Thanks for the prayers!! I’ll be taking some time to do the same…

Here’s an old prayer (I mean old, I used it in my college years and that was …mumblemumble. . .

Now I lay me down to study
I pray the Lord I won’t go nutty
And if I should forget this junk
Oh please dear Lord don’t let me flunk.

And if I die don’t bury me at all
Just lay my bones in the study hall.
Tell the teachers I did my best.
Then pile my books across my chest.

Now I lay me down to rest
I pray I’ll pass tomorrow’s test!
If I should die before I wake –
That’s one less test I’ll have to take!

Thanks Jeanne! :hug1: I'm a college student and going through exams at the moment.. prayers for you too :)

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :crossrc:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :crossrc:

St. Albertus Magnus, St. Ambrose of Milan, St. Benedict, St. Catherine of Alexandria, St. Gabriel of the Sorrowful Mother, St. Gemma Galgani, St. Gregory the Great, St. Isidore of Seville, St. Jerome, St. John Bosco, St. Joseph Calasanz, St. Joseph of Cupertino, St. Lawrence of Rome, St. Nicholas of Myra, St. Osanna Andreasi, St. Philomena, St. Symphoriun of Autun, St. Thomas Aquinas, and St. Ursula; holy patrons of students, pray for the students that will soon be or are now taking exams. :crossrc:

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen. :crossrc:

[quote="Tantum_ergo, post:3, topic:178897"]
Here's an old prayer (I mean old, I used it in my college years and that was ..mumblemumble. . .

Now I lay me down to study
I pray the Lord I won't go nutty
And if I should forget this junk
Oh please dear Lord don't let me flunk.

And if I die don't bury me at all
Just lay my bones in the study hall.
Tell the teachers I did my best.
Then pile my books across my chest.

Now I lay me down to rest
I pray I'll pass tomorrow's test!
If I should die before I wake --
That's one less test I'll have to take!

[/quote]

Hahahaha! that is very clever! :thumbsup:

Thanks Jeanne,
I’ll say a prayer for you too!
I’m kind of worried about my exams coming up in January, I’ve been praying the 30 day prayer to St Joseph, please God let me get what I want!
God bless!

Today I offered up a Chaplet of Divine Mercy and other prayers for you guys before the Blessed Sacrament.

-Jeanne

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.