Prayers for all teens who are getting their drivers licenses

My son is 16, and he desired to wait to get his license when he turns 17. In Florida, the fatal accidents seem to mount weekly, as we watch the local news–especially with teens involved. My son is a cautious type, and I pray that he will be safe on these roads. He is taking another driving test tomorrow at school, please pray for his safety, and the other students with him. I pray for all kids learning how to drive, may God protect them, and help them to be responsible and focused drivers.

I’m a little nervous for him–I am praying he will be ok. Thanks for your prayers. :slight_smile:

Jesus please be beside Whatevergirl’s son whenever he is driving anywhere. I ask his Angel to be watchful and mindful of his safety and others’ whenever he drives.
Please grant that he is successful in his driving test tomorrow at school,
Jesus please keep him and his fellow students safe and sensible in their driving. Please protect all young people who are learning to drive and help them to be responsible and focused drivers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

I will pray for your son so that he will get his driver’s license and
that god will also watch over him and also to send his guardian angels to protect him.
I also have two sixteen year old granddaughters that are also learning to drive. It makes me nervous but i will pray for them,your son and all teenagers.
Grandma glor

I just read this post to me boyfriend, who’s 16 year old daughter just got her license this week… we both said amen to the prayer!. She is an awesome young lady!, I took her out to practice for her test(which was a surprise for her dad’s bday)… I had faith in her and knew the Lord would keep her safe! for being inexperienced…she drives very well! we will keep your prayers in mind as your sons and daughters reach this mile stone in their lives…

God Bless!

For all young people behind the wheel-

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Thank you so much everyone–your prayers mean a lot to me.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.