Prayers for All Those Affected by the Weather

Due to the ice and snow storm, we have almost 500,000 people where I live who are without power. And the temperature is dropping into the teens tonight.

Please say a prayer that everyone stays warm & no one freezes to death.

I’m praying for them Turtle18, in addition to praying for all the people who have to drive in this weather, that they arrive where they are going safely.

Praying.

On the opposite end of the weather spectrum, here in Australia some parts of the country are in for a good four or five days in a row of 110 degree plus temperatures.

Luckily I’m not in those parts :yup:

In my prayers, those who are suffering extreme cold, and are enduring privations and dangers from loss of power and unsafe roads, and in my country where there are days of ‘heatwave’ in the some States.
Be mindful of the people who are affected, Lord, and keep them safe.

prayers for all…

kate

Prayers for those who are affected by this recent weather, especially for the elderly, sick, and homeless. I pray also, that the generators at hospitals and nursing homes are working properly.

Praying for those without power or homeless.

Praying for all of yall affected by the cold weather to stay warm and so that the electic companies will have the electricity restored sooner than expected.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

*Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. *
*Blessed art thou amongst women *
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
*Holy Mary, Mother of God *
*pray for us sinners now *
*and at the hour of our death. *
Amen.

August Queen of the Heavens, heavenly sovereign of the Angels, Thou who from the beginning received from God the power and the mission to crush the head of Satan, we humbly beseech Thee to send Your holy Legions, so that under Thy command and through Thy power, they may pursue the demons and combat them everywhere, suppress their boldness, and drive them back into the abyss. Who is like God? O good and tender Mother, Thou will always be our love and hope! O Divine Mother, send Thy Holy Angels to defend me and to drive far away from me the cruel enemy. Holy Angels and Archangels, defend us, guard us. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.