Prayers for an Engineering Student

It’s that time of year again! I’m in my second year of a tough engineering program and have my first test in a few hours. Any prayers would be very appreciated. God bless!!!

Praying hard.

Lord, grant many graces to CatholicSioux in this hour and all hours, that this soul cultivate wisdom, joy, courage, temperance, faith, hope, and love. Send angels to guide and lead this soul through any school tests or endeavors, and throughout life, leading CatholicSioux toward the eternal reward. Accept CatholicSioux’s every movement in union with your Passion. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.

Prayers for the best you can do on your exam and a successful outcome on the test.
Mary.

Prayers for you, said.

May God bless you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.