Prayers for an old College Friend who Died

I know there are so many people who need prayers, but if you could pray for the soul of an old college friend of mine who died, I would appreciate it. She was not Catholic, and she was only 41. She was one of the kindest people I have ever known.

May she rest in peace.

Lord we ask Your loving mercy for the souls of this truly kind woman, remembering Matthew 25 verses 31-40
Please give comfort and strength to all who love her.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And let Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen

May she rest in peace, and may peace be with you also.

It always saddens me when I hear that kind people (especially young, kind people) have passed away; we need all of them we can get.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.
:signofcross:

Praying, so sad when someone so young dies. May she rest in peace and God comfort her family!

Thank you for your prayers for her. They are consoling for me and of great benefit to her soul.

Eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.