Prayers for Baby Brook

My son and wife are expecting our first grandbaby. She is in her 6th month. She is kicking, moving and doing all the things she should be doing. Mom has endured 2 miscarriages this year. All things are going well. I would just like to ask that you keep them in there prayers. A few unexpected contractions have caused concern and my daughter had to give up her job for the safety of baby Brook. This is a financial burden and my son is going to be layed off from work. All that matters is that baby is healthy and comes no sooner than May 13. Thanks from all of us. She is such a gift from God.

Jesus, I hardly know what to say to You, Considering this double concern of the baby’s survival and health, and the employment worries of the baby’s Dad…when our dear friend already has so many burdens.
Jesus please take all these needs into Your heart and care, and help the family through everything to happy and wholesome resolution. Please hear and grant our prayers, Jesus.
Thank You

Praying for Baby Brook.
That this baby stay in Mom’s womb safely till due date. And that Mom and Dad are able to have financial security and employment.

Praying for baby Brook and Mother
Praying for their financial stability throughout this time

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Good Morning,
I will pray for you and your family.
Kathy

Praying very hard for precious Brook and her family!

For Expectant Mothers

Almighty and everlasting God, through the power of the Holy Spirit, you prepared the body of the Virgin Mary to be a worthy dwelling place of your divine son. You sanctified St. John the Baptist, while still in his mother’s womb. Listen now to our prayer. Through the intercession of St. Gerard, watch over this child and mom; protect them at the time of delivery. May this child receive the saving graces of Baptism, lead a Christian life, and, together with all the members of this family, attain everlasting happiness in heaven. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Gerard Majella, pray for us.

Prayers for baby Brooke, and her safe keeping. Pray to her guardian angel, already in existence as her soul is.
Mary, patroness of maternity and motherhood, guard your daughter Brooke. Laying her in your pure garments, what evil can touch her, protected by Jesus through you.

I feel very strongly in telling you to tell your son and DIL to ask Our Lady of Good Success for a safe delivery of baby Brook. I will also pray to Our Lady of Good Success and ask her. I would also ask Venerable Mother Mariana’s intercession who had the apparations of our Blessed Mother under this Title. By the way, this apparition is an approved Apparation of the Church.

May God bless you and your son and DIL and Brook. I will pray for your son to find a job soon as well! Don’t worry and entrust all this to your Heavenly Mother who will give it all to Jesus.:wink:

Lord Jesus please flood Your healing on this little baby.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Still praying very hard for precious Brook!

We are keeping Brooke in prayer…Mary Mother of God, with all your Grace please keep watch over this little lamb.

**Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. **
**Amen.

Amen.

Still praying very hard for baby Brook and her family!

Jesus please have mercy on Brook and her family. Please keep them healthy and safe. Please resolve all other problems that beset this family.

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Brooke

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.