Prayers for "Beng" a CA member

I received this from Tru_Devotion who requested I post this.

“Beng was active on several forums at CA and I think a lot of people got to know him. He went back to Indonesia beforeÊChristmas and he said it will be a long time before he can post again. That being theÊcase… after what happened in Southeast Asia…Êwe may not know, perhaps will never know what happened to him… Indonesia was terribly hard hit and if heÊsurvived the tsunami, he is now one of the people fighting to survive the collapse of the infrastructure and the spread of disease there. Please pray for him.”

God bless,
Jen

[quote=Jenlyn]I received this from Tru_Devotion who requested I post this.

“Beng was active on several forums at CA and I think a lot of people got to know him. He went back to Indonesia beforeÊChristmas and he said it will be a long time before he can post again. That being theÊcase… after what happened in Southeast Asia…Êwe may not know, perhaps will never know what happened to him… Indonesia was terribly hard hit and if heÊsurvived the tsunami, he is now one of the people fighting to survive the collapse of the infrastructure and the spread of disease there. Please pray for him.”

God bless,
Jen
[/quote]

Hi Jen, Our Charismatic brothers and sisters have already been praying for Beng for quite a while now.I also along with our brothers and sisters will add the new intention to our prayers. :frowning: Thanks for passing the information to us. God Bless.

Dear friend

Beng will be in my prayers and all those in this disaster.

God Bless you and much love and peace to you

Teresa

Jen,
I’m so glad that you have posted this…Beng has already been in my prayers and now I will continue to pray even harder for his safety and for all those who were in this terrible tragedy. My godson is there too…
Annunciata :gopray:

I am really sorry to hear that! I will pray for both of them.

[quote=Annunciata]Jen,
I’m so glad that you have posted this…Beng has already been in my prayers and now I will continue to pray even harder for his safety and for all those who were in this terrible tragedy. My godson is there too…
Annunciata :gopray:
[/quote]

Up-date…godson is fine…he was in Manila at the time of the disaster! :clapping: Hope we will hear from Beng soon…:gopray:

I am also praying for Beng.

His desire to always follow the teachings of the Church is admirable.

Maria

[quote=1 Maria]I am also praying for Beng.

His desire to always follow the teachings of the Church is admirable.

Maria
[/quote]

Amen.

May Our Blessed Lord hold and keep him safe.

No word on Beng, yet???

Maria

*May the holy Theotokos pray for him.

*+T+

[quote=1 Maria]No word on Beng, yet???

Maria
[/quote]

:frowning: Not yet.

[quote=Jenlyn]I received this from Tru_Devotion who requested I post this.

God bless,
Jen
[/quote]

Have been praying for Beng. Please remember Reilly, in prayers also. He is a CA board member also who is missing. He is from Thailand. We have not heard from him either.

[quote=Marie]Have been praying for Beng. Please remember Reilly, in prayers also. He is a CA board member also who is missing. He is from Thailand. We have not heard from him either.
[/quote]

I will pray for both Beng and Reilly.

I hope we hear from them soon.

Maria

Consider it done!

When anyone hears from either one, please let the forum know.
I guess that didn’t need to be said…

Holy Mother -
Please protect and keep our brothers and friends Beng and Reilly.
We love them dearly.

Amen

:gopray:

[quote=1 Maria]I will pray for both Beng and Reilly.

I hope we hear from them soon.

Maria
[/quote]

I will pray for them as well…please keep us updated.

Here is Reilly’s Member info. Last activity on CA was Dec 19th.
:frowning:

forums.catholic.com/member.php?u=6571

[quote=Marie]Here is Reilly’s Member info. Last activity on CA was Dec 19th.
:frowning:

forums.catholic.com/member.php?u=6571
[/quote]

I have sent him an e-mail. I also asked a forum leader to e-mail beng since he does not accept e-mails. I hope we here from them soon.

Peace to all of you throughout this new year.
Jen

I just received this from Reilly!!!

"Dear Jen:

My family and I are fine.Ê We live in central Thailand, and did not even find out about the problems down south until the next day!Ê Thank you very much for your concern, and please pray for those who were injured and/or lost loved ones in this terrible disaster.

God Bless you, and many wishes for a wonderful new year."

[quote=Jenlyn]I just received this from Reilly!!!

"Dear Jen:

My family and I are fine.Ê We live in central Thailand, and did not even find out about the problems down south until the next day!Ê Thank you very much for your concern, and please pray for those who were injured and/or lost loved ones in this terrible disaster.

God Bless you, and many wishes for a wonderful new year."
[/quote]

Now that’s ‘good news’.

Maria

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.