Prayers For Both my Siblings

The unbearable has now happened. 2 years ago my only sister was diagnosed with incurable Multiple Myeloma (bone cancer) Last Friday my only brother was diagnosed with liver cancer. Today we received the news that my brother has little chance of surviving. The pain of having this happen twice is unbearable. I am so scared that my mom will not make it thru.I can honestly say I am shouting to GOD why?? I am so angry and so scared. I do not worry about my feelings or faith any longer for I am now numb. I know that they will be rejoicing in heaven but I am being selfish. I admit it it, I am not ready for them to go. They have 6 kids between them that need their father and mother. I am angry. I know this sounds horrible but I feel like GOD didn’t just not answer our Prayers. I feel like he flat out told us NO. Please Pray for my Brother,Sister and Mom for I can no longer bear the thought of unanswered prayers. My 8 year old told me pre- diagnosis that there is NO WAY that GOD and Father Jared will let Uncle D and Aunt C have cancer. I do not want my kids to lose their faith. I have always told my daughter that GOD would protect her.I am rambling and sorry just PRAYERS PLEASE

Praying for you and your family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I can feel the pain you are in. I know what it feels like when things keep getting worse and worse and you pray and pray and feel that God is saying “No” to your prayers. I do know that he does answer all prayers. It can be “no” “yes” or “not yet.” I don’t know what His will is for your brother and sister, but I will pray for a cure. I will pray for Uncle D and Aunt C to get cured or better so that they could raise their children. I will tell you one story. I had a distant cousin who had kidney failure. She had them both bad and needed to be on dialysis. She was in her early 30’s and had four young children when she was told by the doctors that she only had four months to live. She refused to believe that. She said that only the Lord knew how long she had and she begged the Lord to allow her to raise her children. She did need dialysis three times a week or more. I don’t remember and she looked terrible. She lived 35 years more. She lived to see her grandchildren. She died after her first grandchild. She was a woman of great Faith.

All I can say is Trust that whatever happens, it will be what is best for the entire family and God has a plan. Sometimes, parents are taken from the kids and sometimes the Lord allows them to stay to raise them. We don’t know why. I will pray for them tonight in my rosary and for you and your family, especially your 8 yr old not to lose faith. God listens to the prayers of little children so much more. Keep encouraging them to pray. I will pray also for your mother who must have a suffering that only Mother Mary could understand. I will pray for her to be given courage and strength by the Holy Spirit and ask Our Blessed Mother to pray for her and St. Anne as well.

Hugs and prayers for you. :hug1: :signofcross:

Insomniac…oh, how I know your pain. :console: I’m so sorry this is happening. And life*** is ***unfair. *God is never unfair *though. That is what I learned. I lost my dad to cancer when I was 9…that same year, my mom died in a car accident…I was very scared. I can imagine the kids you mention are scared. But, through prayers and miracles…and God carrying me through, we all made it. (we meaning my sister and me–she raised me) Know that God is watching over all of this, and He hears your prayers.

I pray for healing for your family…and for you. May God bring healing to everyone’s suffering…and I will keep you in my Rosary intentions, as well.

Praying very hard to St. Peregrine for a miracle for your family!

Hi , I’m so sad to read about the way your family was affected by cancer and I understand your sorrows . I’m heartly joining in prayers for you and your family , may God grant salvation and healing , comfort where the hope is almost lost and despaired of .
Lord , I am asking for Your Divine Mercy , for blessings and healing touch for this family , meet their needs in a mighty way .
I pray in Jesus healing Holy Name , Amen.

My DEEPEST regrets to you and your family, I am so sorry that anyone would have to go through this. I will hold you at the center of my heart for the next few days and pray my heart out for you.

Dear Jesus Christ, please help this family in their most needed time. Everything that happens in this world happens because you want it to , but father I really ask that you coem uypon these children of your and heal them from their chains of pain. Let them see that you are their rock and that nothing cwill ever change that. Jesus Grant them strength, grant them endurance, and allow them to be able to take on anything that comes their way, all of this I pray in your name.

Our father…

Hail Mary…

Hail Mary…

Haily Mary…

Glory Be…

Choirs of angels descend upon this family and give them safety from all evil,

St. Anthony my Patron please help this family find hope in the lord.

St. Bernadet Pray For them. Amen

I can’t imagine what you’re going through… We all care about you and your family and we’ll be praying for you all.

I’m truly sorry for your heartache. My prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time. Keep the faith!

Jesus please have compassion on this family in their overwhelming sorrow. Please help them all to support each others’ burdens and faith. Help the family to find ways to guard against this family tendency to serious illness.
Jesus please let them experience Your love and presence.

It’s sad to read that you have been handed such a heavy cross. I pray that Jesus will comfort you through this difficult situation. Let Him be the source of strength. I will also pray the Divine Mercy chaplet for your siblings who are sick and for your family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.