Prayers for brother please

He has a cultural love for God and the Church, but not a real active relationship with either. He has no ill feelings towards either.
But his life is such that he is not in a state of grace. He lives with his divorced girlfriend.
It's not that he is "lukewarm" about Our Lord and the Church as it is he is picking and choosing to live by what he wants.
She is a lovely woman and we like her.
But all in all, this relationship is disordered. They put their relationship before God.

Beyond praying for them, I simply dont know what to do anymore.

Praying. Sometimes praying is all you can do.

Praying for your brother …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Marie,

Lifting you and your brother in prayer.

Surely your prayers and your living example will provide guidance... even it it takes some time.

Miracles happen.

Peace,
Kathleen

"I am simply content to find myself always imperfect, and in this I find my joy. Good deeds count as nothing, if done without love" ~ St. Therese of Lisieux

I pray that with our prayers, with your good example and with a little gentle admonishing (when the Holy Spirit allows you to), your brother will come to see that he is in a disordered relationship that places his girlfriend's soul and his own in grave danger. If he never comes to see this in his early years, I pray that he converts when his life is over. I pray that you pray every day for his conversion so God will grant him the grace of conversion one day just because of your persistent prayers. Please don't despair over your brother. Pray for him and hope confidently that your prayers for conversion will be answered by God. Peace!

Draw them both to Yourself Jesus, in whatever ways You see as best.
Thank You. We trust You

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.